Product Announcement from Weldon Solutions
The Weldon P175 CNC Punch Grinder has been specifically designed for non-round grinding of small parts such as pharmaceutical, sheet metal and forming punches. This extremely stiff, compact machine is manufactured with a 7" swing capacity and 7" distance between centers. Weldon has packaged the technology required to meet the stringent criteria associated with punch grinding. As a high precision machine, the P175 is capable of round as well as non-round parts grinding. It can easily grind simple or complex shapes to close tolerances with little setup. The P175 is fully equipped with all of the components and tooling necessary to help you meet your difficult punch grinding requirements. This dedicated package, combined with Weldon's extensive punch grinding experience, make it the ideal choice for companies looking for ways to improve throughput and increase profitability
EZPUNCH Simplifies the Grinding of All Your Complex Parts EZPUNCH software is the Weldon solution to more productive grinding of pharmaceutical punches, sheet metal punches, forming punches and other complex parts up to 1.75" in diameter and without any length to width limitations.
EZPUNCH is simple, fast, straightforward programming software that enables your operator to describe flexible non-round convex shapes with up to six sides, and equilateral polygons up to 12 sides using 14 basic shapes.
EZPUNCH is easy because it communicates in a language your operator can understand quickly without previous programming experience. With minimal training the operator can interact with the system to create the desired grinding program.
And for more versatility, EZPUNCH gives you the option to grind the workpart from either a round blank or a preformed shape.
EZPUNCH Gives You More:
- Can define any polygon, regular or irregular, up to 6 sides
- Operator can modify process parameters
- Has centerline offset capability
- Radii, arcs and blends are completely CNC generated
- Greater programming speed and flexibility off-line on a PC
- Creates a standard G and M code program
- Import any drawn shape using DXF
- GE Fanuc model 21i TB CNC Control with Color LCD
- Cast iron machine base
- Vee & flat pressurized way system
- Servo work drive
- Hydrodynamic wheel spindle bearings
- Power operated tailstock
- 14" by 2" wheel guard capacity
- Full enclosure
- Variable speed wheel drive with dynamic braking
- Work area lighting
- Workhead mounted diamond adapter
- Monlan fabric style coolant filtration system
- Heavy duty live spindle programmable workhead
- X axis scale
- Adaptive feed control