Product Announcement from Wichita Clutch
The Model CBH combination clutch/brake is an oil immersed unit with a spring-set brake and hydraulically actuated clutch designed for end of shaft mounting. It is designed for extremely high cycle rates, and for those applications requiring a high degree of stopping accuracy.
The model CBH is ideal for turret punch press conversions.
- Low activation volumes allow cycle rates in excess of 300
- Clutch torque capacities ranging from 12,000 to 70,000 pound-inches.
- Brake torque capacities ranging from 5,000 to 15,000 pound-inches.
- Optional high cyclic rate actuation valving.
- Optional combination cooling/actuation hydraulic power units.
- Combination Clutch/brakes by design eliminate the possibility of engaging clutch and brake simultaneously.