Portable Infrared Analyzers..Application Specific
Product Announcement from Wilks – A Spectro Scientific Company
Wilks - A Spectro Sicentific Company - InfraCal Analyzers/Filtometers are dedicated, filter based infrared instruments that provide the precision and accuracy necessary for repetitive quantitative mid-IR measurements in the laboratory, manufacturing plant or field. They were specifically designed and engineered to be rugged, easy-to-use portable instruments. Ideal for a wide range of applications and for use by non-technical personnel. They enable the analysis to be moved out of the analytical laboratory to where the measurements needs to be done.
Several standard InfraCal models are available for such applications as:
- Total Oil & Grease (TOG) & Total Petroleum Hydrocarbon (TPH) Levels in Water & Soil
- Biodiesel Blend in Diesel Fuel
- Ethanol in Gasoline and Water in Ethanol
- Soot in Diesel Engine Lubricating Oil - ASTM Method D7686-2011
- Fats, Oils and Grease (FOG) in Wastewater
- Measuring Antioxidant Inhibitor in Transformer Oil
- Measuring Nylon, EVA or EVOH in a Multilayer Film
- Determining Unsulfonated Matter (UM) in Surfactant
- Checking Cleaning Efficiency of Metal Parts
- Resin Coatings on Metal Substrates
If your application typically requires measurement at one or two mid-IR absorption bands, an InfraCal Analyzer/Filtometer can be customized for your particular requirements. Various sample stages are available for use with the InfraCal Analyzers/Filtometers.
For further information, contact: Wilks - A Spectro Scienific Company, 25 Van Zant Street - Ste. 8F, E. Norwalk, CT 06855, TEL: 203-855-9136, FAX: 203-838-9868, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Website: www.wilksir.com or download information directly at http://www.wilksir.com/applications/specific-applications.html