Product Announcement from Wilks – A Spectro Scientific Company
Wilks - A Spectro Scientific Company - InfraCal Soot Meter, Model HATR-CP, is an easy-to-use, direct reading infrared analyzer for the rapid on-site measurement of soot content in diesel engine lubricating oils and provides an ASTM approved test method (D7686-11). Measurement results are comparable to widely-used and accepted TGA and FT-IR analysis techniques.
- Field-proven infrared technology in accordance with ASTM Method 7686-11
- Factory calibration
- Direct reading - one-step, pushbutton infrared measurement of soot levels as high as 12% - 15%
- No dilution of used oil sample or messy transmission cells to clean
- Rapid analysis - less than 30 seconds per sample
- Compact - portable and lightweight (under 5 lbs)
- Rugged - insensitive to vibration or changes in temperature and humidity
- Cost Effective - eliminates need for costly instruments
- Save Money - change oil only when necessary
- Built for years of dependable, maintenance-free operation
- Ideal for Used Oil Testing Labs, Diesel Engine Facilities, Power Generation Stations, Lubricant and Additive Manufacturers, Truck, Bus and Off-Highway Fleets
The InfraCal Soot Meter is portable, weighs less than 5 pounds, and is roughly a 6 inch cube in size. Its rugged construction which is sealed against external contamination, plus no moving parts, make the InfraCal Soot Meter the perfect instrument for field-based operation. The use of a 12 volt power supply enables the InfraCal Soot Meter to be used literally anywhere - in the testing laboratory or right alongside the engine. It is factory calibrated to 10% levels that will enable accurate measurements up to 12% - 15%.
For further information, contact: Wilks - A Spectro Scientific Company, 25 Van Zant Street - Ste. 8F, E. Norwalk, CT 06855, TEL: 203-855-9136; FAX: 203-838-9868, Email: email@example.com, Website: www.wilksir.com, or download information directly at http://www.wilksir.com/products/soot-in-diesel-lubricating-oil.html