Medical Mobility Workstation Case 70-310v2
Product Announcement from Wilson Case, Inc.
Wilson Case's Medical Mobility Workstation cases make it easy to deploy medical resources quickly. Once at location they allow for quick set up and treatment. Our cases are smartly designed to keep medical supplies in place and are tough enough to endure harsh environements.
- Inside Dimensions: 42" x 26.5" x 42"
- Outside Dimensions: 43.86" x 28.11" x 48.55"
- Washable plastic on all surfaces
- Recesssed Handles: 6
- Recessed Latches: 4
- Plastic Trays with Adjustable Dividers: 8
- Medium Tilt-Bin Assy: 8
- Table Legs: 2 ( in lid)
- 3.5" Heavy Duty Casters (with brake): 4
Custom shipping case design is 85% of Wilson Case's business. They can design a custom shipping case to meet any requirement. Their engineers have a long history in the packaging industry. They use SolidWorks technology to easily communicate with engineers, develop a case design with precision and provide a 3D virtual case prototype so that there are no surprises when your case arrives. Their knowledge, skill, creativity and innovation allows them to create custom case designs that will meet any packaging challenge.
They also offer a large variety of stock shipping cases in our online store.
About Wilson Case:
Wilson Case can design and manufacture a shipping case to meet any requirement. With over 30 years in the shipping case world—our staff has the knowledge, skill and technology needed to design shipping cases to protect the most delicate equipment.
· Custom Shipping Cases
· Custom medical device shipping cases
· Exhibit & Tradeshow Gear Shipping Case
· Stock Cases
· Athletic Cases
· Plasma & LCD Shipping Cases
· Government & Military Shipping Cases
· Medical Mobility Shipping Cases
· Shockmount Shipping Cases
· Rackmount Shipping Cases
· Mobile Training & Simulation Shipping Cases
· TAG ALONG CASES
· DuraLite Medium Duty Lightweight Shipping Cases
· Athletic Cases
View our Online Store: