Product Announcement from Wintec Industries, Inc.
Originally targeted for notebook applications, the Slim 1.8" mSATA drive has also become popular with enterprise and embedded application developers for use in 1U appliance servers, networking appliances, and set-top boxes. Wintec micro SATA SSDs with SLC Flash up to 128GB and MLC Flash based drives up to 256GB. The series are high-peformance drives with read speeds up to 190MB/s and write speeds up to 110MB/s.
• Density 8GB - 256GB
• Solid-State-Drive SATA-II
• SLC / MLC Nand Flash
• SMART Command Support
• DRAM cache buffer
• SATA 2.6 Compliant 3Gbs and
• RoHS 6/6
PERFORMANCE AND RELIABILITY:
• Sequential Maximum read/write up to 190MBs / 110MBs
• Random Read IOPS: 10,000
• BCH ECC correction 16/24 per 1K sector
Enhanced endurance by dynamic/static wear leveling
• Industrial I-Temp (-40°C to +85°C)
• Commercial (0°C to +70°C