Product Announcement from Xerxes Corporation
- Product Literature
- Tank Drawings
- Accessory Drawings
- Guideline Specifications
- Installation Information
With more and more regulations in place to diminish the impact of oily water runoff on the environment, customers are looking for reliable, cost-effective and long-term solutions. Xerxes' rustproof fiberglass oil/water separator is one of the strongest, most robust underground separators available. One of the major benefits of a Xerxes underground separator is that customers can select the appropriate flow rate and emergency spill capacity to fit their specific needs. Xerxes was the first company to obtain the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) Subject 2215 listing for oil/water separators. In fact, Xerxes worked with UL to develop this new industry standard.
Xerxes oil/water separators are a superior choice for a number of reasons:
- They are among the most robust underground separators available because they are constructed with integral ribs (functioning like fluting in corrugated board).
- They are easy and quick to install because they are lightweight, eliminating the need for heavy rental equipment during installation.
- They are designed to meet customers' site-specific needs.
- They are made with a unique and effective vertical-tube coalescer that is removable for easy maintenance.
- They do not rust because they are made of corrosion-resistant materials, which eliminates the possibility of leakage due to either internal or external rusting.
- Once installed, they require no corrosion maintenance or EPA-mandated corrosion monitoring.
- They are available nationwide.