Product Announcement from Xerxes Corporation
For decades, major oil companies, convenience-store chains and independent marketers have chosen Xerxes fiberglass tanks for their underground storage needs. In fact, approximately 95 percent of all tank purchases by major oil marketers today are fiberglass tanks.
The overwhelming choice of fiberglass tanks for the underground storage of petroleum products results from the environment problems caused by leakage from steel tanks due to rust both inside and outside. Xerxes' rustproof fiberglass tanks provide a reliable, cost-effective solution for the safe containment of petroleum products.
Today, major oil, hypermarket, convenience-store and commercial companies, as well as independent marketers, choose Xerxes fiberglass tanks for a number of reasons.
· They are among the strongest, most robust underground storage tanks available because they are constructed with integral ribs (functioning like fluting in corrugated board).
· They never rust because they are made of corrosion-resistant materials, which eliminates the possibility of leakage due to either internal or external rusting.
· Once installed, they require no corrosion maintenance or EPA-mandated corrosion monitoring.
· They are easy and quick to install because they are lightweight.
· They adapt easily to a variety of applications because of their flexible design options.
· They are available in single-wall, double-wall and triple-wall options.
· They are available in a variety of two and three compartment sizes.
· They are available nationwide.