Product Announcement from Xerxes Corporation
When considering the options for underground storage of water, facility designers and owners look for a long-term, structurally strong, watertight and cost-effective option. That is exactly what the Xerxes fiberglass tank is.
Using the same time-proven fiberglass vessel that thousands of petroleum customers have relied on for decades, Xerxes has designed a line of accessories for underground storage tanks in order to provide leak-free storage for all kinds of water and wastewater, including potable water, fire-protection water, irrigation water, gray water, rain water, stormwater, emergency-supply water, septage, leachate and chemicals.
Traditionally, nonreinforced concrete, polyethylene and steel have been used to construct storage tanks for water and wastewater. None of these options, however, provide the benefits of a Xerxes tank because, due to corrosion and leakage, they cannot guarantee leak-free storage, either short-term or long-term.
Facility designers, installers and owners choose Xerxes water and wastewater tanks for a number of reasons:
· They are impermeable and testable for water-tightness.
· They never rust because they are made of corrosion-resistant materials, which eliminates the possibility of leakage due to either internal or external rusting.
· They are among the strongest, most robust underground storage tanks available because they are constructed with integral ribs (functioning like fluting in corrugated board).
· Once installed, they require no corrosion maintenance or EPA-mandated corrosion monitoring.
· They are easy and quick to install because they are lightweight.
· They adapt easily to a variety of applications because of their flexible design options.
· They are available in single-wall, double-wall and triple-wall options.
· They are available in capacities of 600 gallons to 50,000 gallons.
· They are available nationwide.