Product Announcement from Xerxes Corporation
The best underground storage system for wastewater is a structurally strong, corrosion-resistant, watertight vessel that is cost-effective and easy to install. By virtue of its materials and design, a fiberglass wastewater tank is a superior option for the safe, long-term storage and treatment of wastewater. Some advantages of a Xerxes wastewater tank come from the geometry of the tank itself. The tank's cylindrical shape with domes at both ends maximizes the smooth flow of liquids through the tank as well as use of the tank's interior space. An increasing number of wastewater system designers are choosing a Xerxes fiberglass tank rather than concrete because of the many advantages of a Xerxes tank.
For decades, many of the world's largest oil companies have relied on Xerxes to supply environmentally safe underground tanks for storage of gasoline at their retail service stations in America's neighborhoods. In those same communities, Xerxes is becoming a major supplier of storage tanks for a variety of wastewater applications, including septic, recirculation, dosing and holding tanks as well as tanks using prepackaged treatment systems. Today, Xerxes wastewater tanks are found in housing developments, public parks, recreation sites, rural developments, rest areas, truck stops, resorts, schools and business parks.
Xerxes fiberglass wastewater tanks are:
- constructed of rustproof, long-lasting fiberglass
- designed with integral ribs for added strength
- designed for H-20 load conditions
- manufactured to applicable requirements of UL 1316
- manufactured to applicable requirements of ANSI/AWWA D120-02
- manufactured to meet a wide variety of wastewater applications
- available in single-wall, double-wall and triple-wall models
- available in sizes from 600 gallons to larger than 60,000 gallons