Product Announcement from XOMOX (A Crane Co. Company)
XOMOX Series 9000 Triple Offset Butterfly Valves Features and Benefits:
• Triple-offset design eliminates wear associated with sealing surface contact and maintains sealing integrity and high cycle life.
• Wide angle seat design eliminates wedging and binding of the seat/disc engagement.
• Torque seated resilient metal seal ring provides reliable zero leakage, bi-directional closure from -320°F to +1,000°F
• Bubble-tight closure provides process efficiency with reduced cost of maintenance
. Formidable Shaft Support System minimizes disc deflection and provides bi-directional bubble-tight closure.
• Self-centering disc design incorporates a keyed disc/shaft connection instead of a pinned connection. This accommodates thermal extremes without binding
• Robust single-piece shaft minimizes shaft deflection and permits bi-directional sealing
• Optional stellite body seat offers optimum resistance to erosion in abrasive and high velocity applications
• No Plastics or elastomers provides fire-safe system security at extreme temperatures
• Bearing protector rings prevent solid particles from coming in contact with bearing surfaces
• Blowout-proof shaft complies with API 609 to improve safety for operating personnel
• API 609 lug body dimensions means XOMOX series 9000 Triple Offset Butterfly Valves are interchangeable with most double-offset high performance butterfly valves
• Optional ASME B16.10 flanged design means XOMOX Series 9000 Triple Offset Butterfly Valves are interchangeable with gate and ball valve lay lengths