FLXA21 2-Wire Modular Transmitter
Product Announcement from Yokogawa Corporation of America
The model FLXA21® two-wire analyzer is used for continuous on-line measurements in industrial installations. It offers an option for single or dual sensor measurement, making it the most flexible 2-wire analyzer available. The model FLEXA21® modular-designed series analyzer offers 4 parameter choices - pH/ORP (oxidation-reduction potential), contacting conductivity (SC), inductive conductivity (ISC) or dissolved oxygen (DO) - with the respective sensor module.
For dual sensor measurement, the sensor modules must be the same parameter - pH/ORP and pH/ORP, SC and SC, and DO and DO. Dual sensor measurement offers additional functionalities including a variety of calculated data from the two measuring parameters, as well as, the option to program the analyzer as a redundant system. In the redundant system the main output parameter is automatically switched over to the second sensor output in case of the main sensor's failure. ISC is only available as a single measurement.
- One analyzer can accept any of 4 types of measurements; pH/ORP, Contacting Conductivity (SC), Inductive Conductivity (ISC) and Dissolved Oxygen (DO)
- Dual sensor measurement on a 2-wire type analyzer pH/ORP and pH/ORP, SC and SC, and DO and DO
- Modular design: replaceable sensor modules
- Redundant system on dual sensor measurement
- Variety of matierals of construction: SS or Plastice
- Intuitive easy touch screen operation on 2-wire type analyzer
- Unique HMI menu structure in 12 languages
- Quick setup menu for fast and east measurement operation
- Online Sensor Wellness checking for predictive maintenance
- NEMA 4X / IP66 Enclosure