Handy Calibrator CA150 from Yokogawa
Product Announcement from Yokogawa Corporation of America
- Accuracy within 0.02% of the DC voltage range for source and measure
- Calibrate Analog & Digital (smart) transmitters - Yokogawa YA
- Source and measurement can be performed simultaneously
- Loop power supply function (24 VDC at a load of max 22 mA)
- Sink function
- Memory function with data logging program optional
- Unique carrying case with magnetic backing
- Sweep functions that allow 3 types of continuous outputs: Step sweep function
Linear sweep function
Program sweep function
- CE and UL rated
Headquartered just south of Atlanta, Georgia,Yokogawa sales offices across the United States. Our commitment to our customers is our number one priority, and we back it up with a network of representatives and distributors that reflect this commitment.
Our parent company, Yokogawa Electric Corporation, is dedicated to developing the most advanced control and instrumentation products and systems in the world. Today, Yokogawa has a firm hold on its position as a leading manufacturer in the fields of measurement, control, and information. As a major global player, the company anticipates the needs of the times, continually tackling new challenges and exploring new markets in order to provide the best solutions in the world.
Yokogawa's commitment to innovation is reflected in our extraordinary investments in R&D, which ensure development of the most advanced products and services. Yokogawa has consistently made above-average investments in research and development. In fact, over the past decade we have set an industry standard by committing a full nine percent of sales revenue each year to R&D.