MY40 Digital Insulation Tester
Product Announcement from Yokogawa Corporation of America
- Four Voltage/Resistance Ratings:
- 125V /200MQ 250V /200MO 500V /2000MO 1000V /2000MO
- Comparator Function: Low symbol & buzzer activates if the measured value is smaller
- than the reference value. Up to three user-defined reference values assignable to
- each rating
- Memory Function: Save up to twenty measurements per rating
- Automatic Discharge Function: Automatically begins discharging when the MEAS
- switch is turned to the off position - view bar graph to monitor progress of discharge
- High-Voltage Indicators: High-voltage symbol and LED lamp activate when MY40 is in
- insulation testing mode or if any voltage remains to be discharged
- Live-Line Alarm: AC voltage;: 40V across the input terminals will activate the alarm
- Over Range Input Alarm: If the voltage being measured;: 600 VAC the alarm will activate
- Auto-Hold Function: Retains measured resistance 5 seconds after MEAS switch is turned off
- Ten Year Limited Warranty
Headquartered just south of Atlanta, Georgia,Yokogawa sales offices across the United States. Our commitment to our customers is our number one priority, and we back it up with a network of representatives and distributors that reflect this commitment.
Our parent company, Yokogawa Electric Corporation, is dedicated to developing the most advanced control and instrumentation products and systems in the world. Today, Yokogawa has a firm hold on its position as a leading manufacturer in the fields of measurement, control, and information. As a major global player, the company anticipates the needs of the times, continually tackling new challenges and exploring new markets in order to provide the best solutions in the world.
Yokogawa's commitment to innovation is reflected in our extraordinary investments in R&D, which ensure development of the most advanced products and services. Yokogawa has consistently made above-average investments in research and development. In fact, over the past decade we have set an industry standard by committing a full nine percent of sales revenue each year to R&D.