Product Announcement from Yokogawa Corporation of America
The SL1000 is the only data acquisition system that delivers independent, isolated channel hardware at 100MS/ch rates, with no compromise in bit resolution, memory depth, or streaming performance.
Selecting a data acquisition platform for your electronics or mechatronics application has always been a balancing act. High speed digitizers lack the isolation, attenuation, or bit resolution necessary for power electronics testing. PC-based platforms with fast streaming throughput sacrifice noise immunity, signal conditioning, and hardware integrity.
Speed of Managing and Acquiring Data is the Highlight of the SL1000!
- Up to 100 MS/s on all channels (10 ns sampling interval)
- New 100 MS/s 12-Bit 1 kV¹ isolation module with 20 MHz bandwidth
- Supports parallel testing: Perform measurements with up to four simultaneously independent sample rates
Fast Transfer and Storage
- Stream data to PC via high speed USB 2.0 or 1000BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet²
- Real time display on a PC (GIGAZoom engine)³
- Stream data to a PC hard disk or the SL1000's internal hard disk² in real time (at speeds of 1.6 MS/s = 100 kS/s x 16ch)³
Easy to use
- Easy to use Standard Acquisition Software
- Quick and Intuitive operation means that you can start measuring immediately
- Setup Wizard guides you through detailed settings
Can operate "Standalone"
- Store data directly on the SL1000
Wide Library of Plug-In Modules
- Eight module slots are available in each unit
- Select now from twelve different plug-in modules
1: In combination with 10:1 probe (for isolated BNC input) model 700929
3: Speed depends on PC performance and measuring conditions.
Some of the functions include:
- High Speed Capture
- Saving Data Over Long Periods of Time
- Supports Parallel Testing
- Real Time Savings to Hard Disk