Single-Loop Controllers - YS1000 Series
Product Announcement from Yokogawa Corporation of America
The new YS1000 Series of single-loop controllers is the successor to the Yokogawa YS100 and YS80 single-loop controllers. The YS1000 Series offers improved connectivity, with supervisory systems and incorporates new, enhanced features that help the operators work more efficiently. The YS1000 has an offering of five, versatile single-loop controllers. This series will work efficiently in the following applications:
- Pulp & Paper
- Combustion Control
Some additional features of the YS1000 Series of Controllers:
- Uses a full dot matrix color LCD display for wide variety of screens.
- Designed with a lightweight, compact case for Greater freedom of instrumentation.
- Advanced programming tool to reduces engineering costs.
- Dual CPU and hard manual control for control output backup.
- Ethernet (Modbus TCP), Modbus, expansion I/O, and peer-to-peer communication to offer a highly scalable system.