Product Announcement from Yokogawa Corporation of America
Yokogawa is continuously improving our pH sensing portfolio and designing new sensors that integrate the latest improvements in the industry.
The SC25V is the latest addition to the family. Yokogawa's first combination pH sensor in a 12 mm design that includes an integral temperature element and a Liquid earth electrode. This design provides a large electrolyte volume giving the sensor longer life than most comparable pH electrodes.
- External titanium Liquid Earth
- Pt1000 integration in pH compartment giving highly accurate temperature compensation
- ATEX certified : ATEX II1G Ex ia IIC T3...T6 Ga
- CIP and Steam cleaning possible
- Large internal KCL volume giving the sensor a longer life time
- Pure Water applications possible from 10 μS/cm
- Variopin connector
- SC24V-ALP25 for chemically harsh applications and high temperatures
- SC25V-AGP25 for all General Purpose applications