Product Announcement from Yokogawa Corporation of America
Yokogawa Releases New Digital Panel Meter for Process Applications
Yokogawa Corporation of America is pleased to announce the release of the ProPlus Digital Panel Meter series which was designed according to Yokogawa's well known and rigorous engineering and high quality standards. The ProPlus Digital Panel Meter series is available in the following 8 different models with up to 24 feature enhancing options.
· YPP6000 - Process Meter
· YPP6060 - Dual Input Process Meter
· YPP6100 - Strain Gauge Input Meter; Available Winter 2012
· YPP6200 - Analog Input Flow Rate/Totalizer
· YPP6210 - Input Batch Controller
· YPP6300 - Pulse Input Flow Rate/Totalizer
· YPP6310 - Pulse Input Batch Controller
· YPP7000 - Temperature Meter
Key features include:
· Dual-Line 6-Digit Display
· NEMA 4X, IP65 Front
· Universal 85-265 VAC or 12/24 VDC Input Power
· Sunlight Readable Display Models
· Programmable Displays & Function Keys
· 2 or 4-Relay plus Isolated 4-20 mA Output Options
· External 4-Relay & Digital I/O Expansion Modules
· USB, RS-232, RS-422/485 Serial Communication Options
· Modbus® RTU Communication Protocol Standard
· Free ProPlus Software for Operation, Monitoring and Programming
· CE and UL Certification
· 3 Year Warranty
Process application examples for the ProPlus Digital Panel Meter series include tank level, pump control, batch size plus many more. The ProPlus Digital Panel Meter series is available from Yokogawa distributors and representatives. For more information on the ProPlus, as well as other meters and instrumentation, visit www.yokogawa-usa.com or contact us via email at email@example.com.
About Yokogawa Corporation of America
Yokogawa Corporation of America is the North American division of Yokogawa Electric Corporation and a key part of Yokogawa's global network of 25 manufacturing facilities and 80 companies spanning 54 countries. Since its founding in 1915, the US $3 billion company has been engaged in cutting-edge research and innovation, securing more than 7,200 patents and registrations, including the world's first digital sensors for flow and pressure measurement. Industrial automation and control, test and measurement, information systems and industry support are the core businesses of Yokogawa. For more information about Yokogawa, please visit our website www.yokogawa.com/us.
Get the Latest Flash player.