Product Announcement from Zuken
CR-5000 is Zuken's most advanced modular and robust design suite for electronics systems and PCBs. Created to manage the complete development and manufacturing preparation process on an enterprise-wide scale, it was developed specifically for medium to large organizations. CR-5000 offers highly sophisticated functionality for the design of multi-layer and high-speed boards, addressing design challenges such as signal integrity and EMC, while ensuring manufacturability. As it guides the user through the design process from design concept to production preparation, its intuitive design flow is supported by comprehensive database management. The performance of CR-5000, coupled with its modular and scalable design environment, provides product development teams across disciplines and geographic boundaries with flexibility and maximum collaboration opportunities for handling multi-user designs.
- Increased design productivity and improved PCB performance through leading-edge electronics design functionality
- Right-first-time products through a constraints-driven design process with DFM techniques throughout PCB design and manufacturing
- Design technologies for multi-layer and high-speed PCBs, with integrated signal integrity and EMC analysis and optimization
- Support for multi-user PCB designs worldwide, crucial for medium to large organizations
- Object-oriented, database-driven PCB design software architecture
- Intuitive graphical user interface and PCB design work flow
- Built-in support for design variants and version control
- Easy integration with MCAD, PLM, or ERP systems
The seamlessly integrated tools within CR-5000 enable the interactive work flow required for a straightforward design process, and provide all the technologies required for an efficient and complete electronics development process in a single environment: system design and analysis, constraints management, concurrent FPGA and PCB design, PCB layout and verification, high-speed and EMC analysis, and production preparation, all complemented by a sophisticated parts library manager, powerful documentation system, and an extensive internet-accessible components library. CR-5000 further supports co-design and co-verification with powerful widely used mechanical, electrical, and thermal design systems.
Fast and reliable design process
CR-5000 enables the right-first-time design of electronics products through a constraints-driven design process. From design to manufacturing data preparation, PCB integrity is maintained by concurrent design and verification, with co-simulation of both analog and digital functional blocks and programmable devices, signal integrity, power integrity, and EMC optimization. Proven DFM techniques are applied in parallel to the design process.
Migration preserves legacy data
Migrating to CR-5000 from Cadence Allegro and OrCAD, Mentor Graphics Expedition, Board Station and PADS, or Altium Designer is simple. Users can move all the data to CR-5000 from previous designs, re-using symbols, footprints and other supporting design data, and benefit from the ability to re-work legacy designs and component libraries.