Medical 200W from eUrasia Power
Product Announcement from eUrasia Power
This family of Industrial Grade Medical power supplies are designed with Skynet's patented Ring-Free ZVS technology to ensure high efficiency, compact size and long life. This series features high power densities, efficiencies up to 85%, low ripple & noise and runs well without a fan (Important in hospital environments where quiet sleep is key to recovery!).
This series covers both Medical and Industrial applications and ITE goes without saying. This series is built with excellent thermal characteristics and long-life components for continued operation in applications that demand reliability - all at a price you can afford! This series features low leakage current and FCC-B & VDE class B EMI. Check the PDF file for DIN rail mounting applications.
• High Efficiency up to 85%
• Active PFC > 75w
• FCC Class B & EN55011, EN55022 class B
• Medical AND ITE Agency Approvals
• UL60601, UL60950
• CSA 22.2 No. 601.1, No. 60950-1 (cUL)
• TÜV EN60950, 60601-1
• Built-in power on LED indicator
• Easy plug for remote sense input
• Can easily power up 8000uF capacitance load
• 1U height
3.94 x 8.27 x 1.65 inch
100 x 210 x 42 mm
Max Load 8.3A / 10A PK
View Specifications in PDF Format
Voltage, V 90-264 continuous
Frequency, Hz 47-63
<20A at 115 VAC
or <40A @ 230 VAC
Power Factor 0.95 minimum at max load
Harmonics EN61000-3-2 class D
Cooling convection cooled
Power Good consult factory
Holdup Time > 20mS at rated load and 115VAC
Transient consult factory
Efficiency 82% ~ 87% - varies by model
Shorted output No damage
Over Load Protection Auto-recovery
Short Circuit Protection Auto-recovery
Over Voltage Protection Latch off
Temperature 0 to 50 degrees C
Safety Agency UL60950
1. All the measurements are taken at rated load and nominal line unless specified.
2. The output voltage is set in production line within the voltage accuracy range at 60% rated load, nominal line. Other voltage accuracy requested.
3. The output can deliver listed peak load for more than 10 seconds.
4. Ripple & noise is measured by oscilloscope with 20MHz bandwidth limited and terminated the load with 0.47uF capacitor.
5. Line regulation is defined by changing ±10% of input voltage from nominal line at rated load.
6. Load regulation is defined by changing ±40% of load from 60% rated load at nominal line.
7. Hold up time is measured from the end of the last charging pulse to the time which the output drop down to the regulation limit.