Product Announcement from eUrasia Power
SNP-A06 series is designed for both medical and ITE applications. It features a no-load input power less than 1 watt and efficiencies ranging from 80~85% depending on the model. This makes it compatible with worldwide green power requirements.
This series features low leakage current and FCC & VDE class B EMI. Meanwhile, it complies with a wide variety of safety regulations so that it can be used in Medical, Industrial, Information Technology or other equivalent applications.
• High Efficiency up to 87%
• Small size / high power density
• FCC Class B & CISPR class B
• Medical and ITE Agency Approvals
• UL60601, UL60950,
• CSA 22.2 No. 601.1, No. 60950-1 (cUL)
• TÜV EN60950, 60601-1
2..56 x 5.31 x 1.57 inch
65 x 135 x 40 mm
Rated Load 2.5A / 3A pk
View Specifications in PDF Format
Voltage, V 90-264 continuous
Frequency, Hz 47-63
Current, A inrush I <35A at 115VAC; <70A at 230VAC
Power Factor N/A
Cooling Free air convection
Power Good N/A
Holdup Time 10 mS minimum @ 115 VAC, full load
Efficiency 80%~87% at full load depending on model
Shorted output No damage, auto-recovery
Over Load Protection auto-recovery
Short Circuit Protection auto-recovery
Over Voltage Protection auto-recovery
EMS EN61000-4-2, -3, -4, -5, -6, -11
Temperature 0° C to 40° C
EMI FCC class B; CISPR22 level
Safety Agency UL60601-1, UL 60950-1(cUL), TUV EN60950-1, EN60601-1
1. Output can provide up to peak load when the power supply starts up. Continuously exceeding the rated load is not allowed.
2. At factory, in 60% rated load condition, each output is checked to be within voltage accuracy.
3. Line regulation is defined by changing ±10% of input voltage from nominal line at rated load.
4. Load regulation is defined by changing ±40% of measured output load from 60% rated load.
5. Ripple & noise is measured by using 15MHz bandwidth limited oscilloscope and terminated each output with a 0.47uF capacitor at rated load and nominal line.
6. Hold up time is measured from the end of the last charging pulse to the time which the main output drops down to low limit of main output at rated load and nominal line.
7. Efficiency is measured at rated load, and nominal line.
Net weight: 220 g approx. / unit
Gross weight: 15.5 kg approx. / carton, 60 units / carton
Carton size (mm): 512 (L) x 354 (W) x 343 (H)