EchoSafe® Ultrasonic Level Transmitter
Product Announcement from Flowline, Inc.
FM approved for hazardous environments, the explosion proof ultrasonic level transmitter provides continuous level measurement up to 32.8' (10m) with a 4-20 mA signal output, and is configured via the integral push button display module. This non-contact liquid level sensor is ideally suited for corrosive, ultra pure, sticky or dirty liquids, and is widely selected for bulk storage, day tank, lift station and process tank level applications located in a classified area.
- Explosion proof level transmitter for use in hazardous areas
- Offered in 2 measurement ranges from 26.2' (8m) to 32.8? (10m)
- Configuration is simple via integral push button display module
- Type 4 aluminum XP windowed enclosure with dual conduit ports
- LCD display indicates level in inches, centimeters or percent of span
- Narrow 3" beam width for applications with limited measurement space
- Rugged PVDF transducer and process mounting plug for corrosive liquids
- Automatic temperature compensation for accurate measurement