Product Announcement from Gems Sensors & Controls
ELS-1150 electro-optic level switches maintain the top-performing environmental capabilities of their larger family members while featuring an overall size that is 50% smaller. At just 1.38 in. long, the nickel-plated carbon steel ELS-1150 represents the smallest electro-optic level sensor in its performance class, and by far the most economical. ELS-1150 switches utilize a strong, glass prism fused to a carbon steel housing to easily monitor vessels pressurized up to 2500 PSI. Their compact package size makes them the ideal candidate for monitoring the small, pressurized vessels found in HVAC, refrigeration and hydraulic applications. They are most commonly used for low, high and intermediate level detection.
- Excellent Price-to-Performance Ratio
- Most affordable electro optic level sensor in its performance class
- Solid State Reliability
- Features Fused Glass Prism for High Pressure Applications
- Lowest Priced Metal Body Electro-Optic Level Switch on the Market
- Now available in Stainless Steel!
CLICK HERE to view part numbers and engineering info