Tenrox Cloud-based Project Management Software
Product Announcement from inKumo Incorporated
Top Business Drivers
Improve Business Efficiency
Improve decision making regarding budgets, schedules and resources.
Plan and budget for portfolios and projects, manage demand and resource scheduling, forecast resource utilization, track project time and all other job costs; report on project financials. Gain real-time visibility into your resource utilization, project status, cost and revenue; manage your practices, projects and resources; reduce project execution costs; accelerate and increase project billing.
Benefits of Tenrox web-based project management software
- Budget, plan and track project work
- Improve capacity planning and forecasting
- Identify and avoid unnecessary operational costs and reduce project overhead
- Adopt proven project management best practices to deliver high quality projects on time, on budget
- Simplify compliance and facilitate project audit preparation
- Increase project visibility, workforce productivity and operational effectiveness
- Automate your project cost reporting and project tracking processes
- Facilitate real-time communication and decision-making
Tenrox web-based project management software manages your portfolios and projects from initiation, to execution, charge back, to close. Tenrox project management software is a work flow-driven project management solution with a configurable interface and certified integrations with your CRM and financial systems. Tenrox project management software automates project initiation, resource management and scheduling, time and expense reporting, charge back and analytics.
- No rip and replace: Tenrox fits right in with certified integrations to your existing enterprise software to maximize the systems you have already invested in
- Graphical work flow-driven processes: visualizing your business processes simplifies setup and process change management
- Configurable budgeting and charge back processes: the software easily adapts to your budgeting process, charge back rules, and project financial reporting requirements