Product Announcement from The Kahn Companies
The new Kahn Optisure Hygrometer is the latest addition to the Kahn optical (chilled mirror) hygrometer product line. This fundamental dewpoint measurement instrument features fast response, improved accuracy, a more readable display and a simple, more intuitive customer interface. Available in two versions, a laboratory and an industrial version, the Optisure offers unmatched accuracy (±0.1°C) in dewpoint measurements of air and gas systems.
The heart of the Optisure is a new sensor head that has an advanced, dual optics system offering excellent measurement sensitivity and accuracy. The new sensor head also features built-in compensation for sample gas temperature and is hinged to allow easy accessibility for mirror cleaning and inspection. Optisure is a fully integrated stand-alone hygrometer and is offered in both a vertical and horizontal orientation.
- Measurement range: -60° to +35°C dewpoint
- 300 PSIG pressure rating
- Measurement resolution: 0.01°C dewpoint
- Dual Optics for best accuracy: ± 0.1°C dewpoint
- Multiple engineering units: °C dp, °F dp, ppm(v), %rh
- Hinged sensor housing allows easy mirror access for inspection and cleaning of mirror
- Microscope equipped for direct determination of ice or water
- Data Logging via SD card or USB of humidity, pressure and flow
- Easy to navigate menu structure on high resolution LCD screen