Product Announcement from KTR Corporation
BoWex® couplings can be assembled both vertically or horizontally with no need for any special assembly tools.
- Curved tooth plug-in coupling (two-part) made from nylon
- Maintenance-free due to material combination nylon
- Compensation for shaft misalignment; axial - radial - angular
- Low own weight as well as low flywheel torques
- Axial plug-in - easy assembly
- Operative range -25°C to +100°C
- Available from stock with finish bore for standard shafts
- Including feather keyway according to DIN 6885 page 1 and thread for setscrew
- Tolerance of the bore + 0.05 - 0.1 feather keyway ± 0.08
- BoWex® Curved-tooth gear couplings® are flexible shaft connections for a positive torque transmission and specifically suitable to compensate for axial, radial and angular shaft misalignment. According to the well-known effect of curved-tooth gear couplings any edge pressure in the spline in case of angular and radial displacements is avoided so that BoWex couplings are almost free from wear.
You have successfully added from to your part list.