Product Announcement from Micron Instruments
- High performance amplifier certified for ATEX Hazardous Zones 0, 1 & 2
- Designed for fitting in-line to strain gauge sensors such as load cells
- Intrinsically Safe to EN60079-11
- Environmentally sealed to IP67
- Provides 2-wire 4-20mA current loop output
- Fast calibration via gain and offset trim
- Bridge impedance min 350 Ohms max 5000 Ohms
- Wide temperature range -40C to +85C
- Supplied with 1m strain gauge cable and 5m output cable
- Robust design, reverse polarity & short circuit protected
- OEM option available
The ALA5 is an ATEX approved strain gauge/load cell amplifier designed for operation within hazardous zones 0,1 & 2.
The high performance amplifier provides 2-wire 4-20mA current loop output and connects in-line for a range of signal conditioning for strain gauges, load cells, pressure and torque transducers. Intrinsically safe to EN60079-11 (previously EN 50020) standards.
Call Micron Meters at 770.923.2522
Visit us on the web at www.micronmeters.com