Transmitter, 4-20 & Ethernet Serial Data Outputs
Product Announcement from Micron Instruments
Micron MTE Series DIN rail transmitters & signal conditioners come with an Ethernet interface (isolated), a 4-20 mA or 0-10V analog output (isolated), dual 120 mA solid state AC/DC relays (isolated), and a transducer excitation output (isolated, models other than for temperature or AC RMS).
MTE transmitters can be interfaced to a wide range of sensors and transducers using one of seven available signal conditioner boards. The transmitters duplicate the high performance (high accuracy, high read rate) and extensive programmable features of Micron 1/8 DIN digital panel meters, counters and timers. They utilize the same signal conditioner boards, much of the same firmware, and the same Windows-based instrument setup software. They come in a compact DIN rail mount package with detachable screw-clamp connectors for signal and power.
Connection of multiple transmitters to a local area network (LAN) can be achieved by MTE transmitters each with their own Ethernet cable to a router or switch. As an alternative, up to 31 MT Series transmitters can be set for RS485 and be daisy chained to Micron's MTNET485 DIN rail mounted Ethernet-to-RS485 converter. As an alternative, Micron's MTE Series Ethernet transmitters can be connected directly to a LAN via an Ethernet cable. In both cases, setup is easily achieved using M's Node Manager for Ethernet node discovery and setup, and then Instrument Setup Software for setup of each transmitter.
- Ethernet serial data interface, isolated, Modbus TCP or Micron ASCII protocol
- 4-20 mA or 0-10V transmitter output, jumper selectable, isolated
- Analog output resolution 0.0015% of span (16 bits), accuracy ±0.02% of span
- Dual 120 mA solid state relays for alarm or control, isolated
- 5V, 10V or 24V dc transducer excitation output, isolated (most models)
- Universal 85-264 Vac / 90-300 Vdc or 10-48 Vdc / 12-32 Vac power
- DIN rail housing with detachable screw-clamp connectors
- Easy network setup using PC-based Node Manager Software and built-in Web Server
- Easy transmitter setup using PC-based Instrument Setup Software
- Signal conditioning for most industrial analog or pulse transducer signals