Product Announcement from Micron Instruments
- Strain gauge amplifier for signal conditioning of load cells
- Bridge excitation of 10V DC with drive for 4 load cells
- Selectable bandwidth of 1 to 5000 Hz for test & measurement applications
- Selectable sensitivity from 0.1 to 30 mV/V using switches and fine trim potentiometer
- Switch selectable offset ±70% FS using switches and fine trim potentiometer
- User selectable analogue output in standard voltage or current format
- The SGA/A & D pcb board (as shown in main photo) with mains transformer fitted for AC and DC supplies
- Photo on left shows the cased version of the SGA/A & D
The SGA Strain Gauge Amplifier is a high performance signal conditioner for single or multiple strain gauge bridge sensors such as load, force, pressure and torque. The SGA offers a wide bandwidth and a wide input signal range. The device can be powered from AC or DC supplies providing excitation for up to 4 x 350 ohm strain gauge bridges. The conditioned output signal can be selected from 0-20mA, 4-20mA, 0-10V, 0-5V, ±5V or ±10V. Options include. Isolated DC supply, DIN rail mount and OEM module.
The SGA Strain Gauge Amplifier is supplied in a waterproof IP65 NEMA4 bulkhead mountable case and is available with AC or DC power supply options. Robust and fully CE compliant.
For a digital version with set point relays, communications and display options please see our Load Cell Amplifier Model LCA15.
Call Micron Meters at 770.923.2522
Visit us on the web at www.micronmeters.com