Product Announcement from MTI Instruments Inc.
The MTI-2100 features advanced fiber-optic and electronic technologies for precise measurements of displacement, position and vibration. It sets new performance standards with resolution up to 0.01 µin. (2.5 Angstroms) and frequency response from direct-coupled (dc) up to 500kHz. The MTI-2100's modular design has the flexibility to be tailored to specific requirements through the use of a wide range of interchangeable and custom fiber-optic probes. These probes are immune to electromagnetic interference (EMI) and operate on almost any type of surface: metallic, composite, plastic, glass, ceramic or liquid.
- Modal Analysis
- Ultrasonic Horn Vibration Displacement
- Position Sensing
- Fatigue Testing
- Surface Flaw Detection
- Edge Detection
- Piezo Motion
- Bearing Analysis
- Vibration Measurements
- Dual-channel capability permits simultaneous measurements of amplitude and phase
- Selectable metric or English units
- Reflective compensated units available to automatically adjust to target reflectivity changes
- Digital display readout in engineering units eliminates the need to convert volts to displacement
- Out-of-range indicator notifies the user if the target moves out of the linear range
- Interchangeable probe modules allow the user to select from seven standard fiber-optic probe designs, providing 14 different standard measurement ranges and resolutions
- High-resolution module resolves to 0.1 µin. standard or 0.01 µin. (2.5A°) optional. With external filtering, 0.004-µin. (0.1nm) resolution is possible
- Standard 0-to-10 VDCanalog real-time output is compatible with most signal conditioning equipment
- RS-232 output for computer interfacing
Get the Latest Flash player.