Product Announcement from tecsis LP
The Model XLP52 and XLP54 load cells offer linearity, hysteresis, and repeatability of better than +/- 0.05% with hermetically sealed construction. These load cells are designed to operate in tension and compression with an output of 2mV/V at full load. Internally amplified versions with 5 VDC, 10 VDC, or 4-20 mA output available upon request.
Temperature compensation is available from -65 to 250 degrees Fahrenheit, and Barometric Compensation as part of the standard configuration. For applications that require redundancy, the XLP52 and XLP54 are available with a Dual Bridge option.
· Capacities from 0 to 250 Lbs. up to and including 0 to 100,000 Lbs.
· Hermetically sealed construction
· Can be used in outdoor or hostile environments
· High accuracy, repeatability, and long term stability
· Safe overload of 300% of full scale load
· Calibration in tension, compression, or both
· Available with or without pull plate
For additional information including detailed product specifications please continue to our website.