Product Announcement from tecsis LP
The Model XLP52 and XLP54 load cells offer linearity, hysteresis, and repeatability of better than +/- 0.05% with hermetically sealed construction, these load cells stand alone when it comes to durability, accuracy, and long term stability.
These load cells are designed to operate in tension and compression with an output of 2mV/V at full load. Internally amplified versions with 5 VDC, 10 VDC, or 4-20 mA output available upon request. Temperature compensation is available from -65 to 250 degrees Fahrenheit, and Barometric Compensation as part of the standard configuration. For applications that require redundancy, the XLP52 and XLP54 are available with a Dual Bridge option.
We can also provide precision load cells with excellent fatigue life constructed of alloy steel or aluminum depending on your requirements.
· Capacities from 0 to 250 Lbs. up to and including 0 to 100,000 Lbs.
· Hermetically sealed construction
· Can be used in outdoor or hostile environments
· High accuracy, repeatability, and long term stability
· Safe overload of 300% of full scale load
· Calibration in tension, compression, or both
· Available with or without pull plate
· Air frame testing
· Material testing machines
· Product life cycle testing
· Force feedback in demanding installations
· Product fatigue testing
For additional information including detailed product specifications please continue to our website.