Product Announcement from Trans-Tek, Inc.
The Series 100 Linear Velocity Transducers are inductive, instantaneous velocity transducers. By moving a magnet through a pair of series opposed coils, the transducer will output a DC voltage proportional to the instantaneous velocity. No excitation voltage is required. Available ranges are from 0.5" to 24.0".
- Measurement Ranges: 0.5 to 24 Inches
- Maximum Non-Linearity: 2.5% Full Scale
- Housing Outer Diameter: Varies
- Operating Temperature Range: -65°F to +140°F
- Sensitivity: Up to 500 mV / Inch / Second
- Excitation Voltage: None Required
Please click on the links for more information or request a quote today!