Product Announcement from Trans-Tek, Inc.
Trans-Tek - The Series 310-320 AC Gaging LVDTs have been designed to provide precision measurements over ranges from ±0.25" to ±10". Features include a user reversible shaft, stainless steel materials, and rugged construction for harsh industrial environments.
Although these units can be used with user-supplied electronics, Trans-Tek has developed an oscillator/demodulator ideally suited to providing DC-DC operation.
- Measurement Ranges: ±0.25 to ±20 inches
- Maximum Non-Linearity: ±0.25% of Full Scale
- Housing Outer Diameter: 0.875 inches
- Operating Temperature Range: -67°F to +257°F
- Temperature Coefficient of Sensitivity: 0.01% of Reading/F°
- Frequency of Excitation: 3 kHz, 7kHz depending on model
To download our most recent catalog bulletin, click here: Ser310_320_04C.pdf
Please click on the links for more information or request a quote today!