TMR Magnetic Angle Sensor DFN8 Breakout PCB
Product Announcement from MultiDimension Technology Co., Ltd.
The MMA253F-BRK breakout board is designed for quick evaluation of the MDT MMA253F TMR magnetic angle sensor, without the need for designing a new PCB and surface mount the LGA8 package.
The MDT MMA253F magnetic angle sensor features dual-axis 360-degree angle measurement with two orthogonal sine/cosine signals with amplitudes reaching 100% of the supply voltage, and low power consumption at 7 μW per-axis. Read more about MMA253F at GlobalSpec.
Features and Benefits
- Large Signal Output: 1030 mV/V
- 360-degree angular position measurement
- Very Low Power Consumption: 3.5 μA at 1V Voltage Supply (per-axis)
- Rotary Position Sensors and Rotary Encoders
- BLDC Motor Controllers
- Contact-less Potentiometers
- Valve and Knob Position Sensors
Breakout Board Dimensions
- PCB size: 0.47 x 0.63'' (12 x 16 mm)
- Lead pitch: 0.1'' (2.54mm)