Clean Harbors Hot Oiling and Fluid Heating Services offer a comprehensive range of wellsite services. Our broad spectrum of services includes
- Large volume emulsion treating with heat and chemical
- Large volume contaminated ice and snow melting
- Large volume heating of frac fluids
- Pumping paraffin (wax) down hole to control unwanted formation f...
Clean Harbors Directional Boring Services include:
- Directional punching
- Pipe ramming / pipe extraction
- Fusing services (licensed to fuse C900 pvc pipe)
- RG-O5 rock shield pipe protection
- Dewatering services
- Soil testing & storage tank cathodic protection
Our state-of-the art drills are hand built with the focus on safety, production, and durability. Our drills are user friendly and lightweight, and give operators the air and power they need to maximize production. Read more...More Product Announcements from Clean Harbors Environmental Services, Inc.
Clean Harbors Directional Boring Services provides comprehensive directional boring services utilizing directional drills, punch trucks and auguring machines. We have full support equipment and consulting services and can bore holes up to 3,000 meters in length and 36 inches in width. Read more...More Product Announcements from Clean Harbors Environmental Services, Inc.