- Customizable lengths up to 200km in a 6RU footprint
- Stable Testing Platform that emulates a variety of fiber field applications
- Utilizes any common glass type
- Splices, damage, loss, reflection, etc.,can be built in for simulation purposes
- HLC® terminating at bulkhead
Megladon Network Simulators are designed to support the needs of labs testing fiber based systems prior to deployment. With customizable lengths up to 200km in a 6RU footprint, our network simulators provide a stable testing platform that emulate a variety of fiber field applications. Network Simulators are can be built with any connector, glass type and length configuration. Read more...More Product Announcements from Megladon Manufacturing Group, Ltd.