The Industrial Ethernet (IE) 4010 switches are highly secure, flexible, reliable, and scalable Industrial Ethernet platform built to withstand extreme industrial environments. These switches provide high-bandwidth switching (Layer 2) and proven Cisco IOS Software-based routing (Layer 3) capabilities to improve uptime, performance, and safety of industrial systems and equipment. Read more...More Product Announcements from Cisco
The Model 4423 is a 4-Channel Power Supply Distribution Switch that allows the user the capability of providing power to any or all of the four outputs from its internal power supply.
Supplies +60 VDC, +28 VDC, +15VDC, -15VDC Read more...More Product Announcements from Electro Standards Laboratories
The PathWay® Model 4508 allows quick connection to any one of two USB 3.0 interface devices from one Common device. Switch between two Hi-Speed USB 3.0 devices without having to disconnect cables. Read more...More Product Announcements from Electro Standards Laboratories
The Model 8511 is a Dual Channel BNC Switch that is capable of sharing a single 2-channel BNC device among 8 others.
- Field Proven in Integration and Test Applications!
Allows 3 Video Sources to be switched among 2 Video Monitors with the option of all sources to be put in a Cutoff Position.
- All video source and monitor connectors are RJ45/Cat5/100mbps
- DB9 accepts remote contact closure switch commands
- All switches are remotely controlled. There is no local control.
The Model 7007 RJ45 A/B Switch Module with Contact Closure Remote Control and the Model 9043 Module Rack with Power allows network expansion to meet your needs!
- Model 9043 rack holds up to 7 switch modules
- This modular approach allows expansion to more channels on an as-needed basis. Read more...
Model 7249-ESL is both an RJ45 A/B Switch and an RS530 Switch!
- 2 Independent Switch Channels in a Low Profile, 19-inch 1U Rack Unit
- One Channel shares a single DB25 interface device among two others with 3-Positions, Secure/Non-Secure and Cutoff.
- Channel 2 shares a single RJ45 device among two other with A/B and Cutoff positions.
The Model 7371 is an RJ45 A/B/C Network switch with Serial Remote Control that allows the sharing of one RJ45 Cat6A interface network or device among three others.
♦ Now Certified for Cat6A Compliance!
♦ Utilizes High Performance Shielded RJ45 Connectors.
♦ DB9 on rear panel accepts ASCII RS232 Serial Data for Remote Control. Read more...
Model 8050 - Certified CAT5 Compliant!
- Designed to last a lifetime
- Sturdy construction includes shielded aluminum enclosure
- Allows access to 2 10BASE-T Networks (up to 100 Mbps)
- High quality sealed switch with self-wiping contacts
Model 7277 DB9 A/B Switch with Contact Control Remote Port, 1U Rackmount
- Connects a device between 2 other devices or networks.
- DB9 Remote Control port provides access to switch remotely via dry contact open/close logic.
- Pushbutton control can be locked out remotely through contact closure.