Model 9171 is an RJ21/50-Pin A/B Switch that is ideal for fast swapping 25-Pair (RJ21) station cable connections. Read more...More Product Announcements from Electro Standards Laboratories
Red Lion’s N-Tron® series 100 unmanaged Ethernet switches offer an array of port configurations and feature a wide operating temperature range. The budget-saving 100 line provides excellent EMI protection and offer hardened metal DIN-rail mountable enclosures to expand your industrial Ethernet network. Read more...More Product Announcements from Red Lion Controls, Inc.
The Model 8086 allows access to two 100 Base-T networks up to 1000 Mbps.
- Reroute data between two networks with a flip of a switch.
- Built to last with sealed precious metal contact switching mechanism.
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects.
Model 7374 is a 4-Channel RJ45 Cat5e A/B Switch with Local and Remote Control of Switch position from a 10/100Base-T LAN Environment via Telnet Commands or GUI.
- Certified for Cat5e Compliance
- Password Protected and IP Addressable.
- Secure Offline Switch position stops any and all data throughput for the unit.
Model 7238 16-Channel RS232 A/B Switch with Remote Access switches all 16 RJ45 port channels simultaneously, all (8) signals of each port. Ports A, B, and COM of each channel are RJ45. Switch position & signal pathway integrity are maintained during power loss - no interruption of data transmission. Read more...More Product Announcements from Electro Standards Laboratories
The Model 7421 is an RJ45 2-Position Switch that allows the sharing of one RJ45 interface device among two others with TELNET commands for remote control.
- Cat 5e Compliant
- IP Addressable
The Model 9746/32 is a high density 32-channel A/B Switch System with Monitor Ports
♦ Add quick and easy backup switching capability to your data network by utilizing this high density switch system!
♦ Each channel has a monitor port located on the top panel.
♦ Switches all 8 pins of the RJ45 interface. Read more...More Product Announcements from Electro Standards Laboratories
The Model 7296 is a 2-Channel MDR/MXR A/B Switch with RS232 Serial Remote.
- Switches Multiple MDR and MXR Ports, Simultaneously!
- USB Type-A Connector Accepts ASCII RS232 Serial Data for Remote Control Operation.
M7242S DB25 A/B Switch, Rackmount, 10-BASE-T Secure Setup, Remote Interface, IP Addressable.
- Switch locally via front panel pushbuttons.
- Remote switching via 10-BASE-T rear panel control port.
- Remote control interface has an IP address and listens on the TELNET port for incoming connection.
The Model 8460 allows quick connection to any one of four DB25 interface devices from one COMMON port and its packing includes removable rackmount brackets.
- Internal wiring is paired to minimize audio signal crosstalk for THX signal assignment at DB25 interface.
- Removable Rackmount Brackets