The PathWay® Model 4508 allows quick connection to any one of two USB 3.0 interface devices from one Common device. Switch between two Hi-Speed USB 3.0 devices without having to disconnect cables. Read more...More Product Announcements from Electro Standards Laboratories
The Model 4423 is a 4-Channel Power Supply Distribution Switch that allows the user the capability of providing power to any or all of the four outputs from its internal power supply.
Supplies +60 VDC, +28 VDC, +15VDC, -15VDC Read more...More Product Announcements from Electro Standards Laboratories
The Industrial Ethernet (IE) 4010 switches are highly secure, flexible, reliable, and scalable Industrial Ethernet platform built to withstand extreme industrial environments. These switches provide high-bandwidth switching (Layer 2) and proven Cisco IOS Software-based routing (Layer 3) capabilities to improve uptime, performance, and safety of industrial systems and equipment. Read more...More Product Announcements from Cisco
The Model 7371 is an RJ45 A/B/C Network switch with Serial Remote Control that allows the sharing of one RJ45 Cat6A interface network or device among three others.
♦ Now Certified for Cat6A Compliance!
♦ Utilizes High Performance Shielded RJ45 Connectors.
♦ DB9 on rear panel accepts ASCII RS232 Serial Data for Remote Control. Read more...
Model 8050 - Certified CAT5 Compliant!
- Designed to last a lifetime
- Sturdy construction includes shielded aluminum enclosure
- Allows access to 2 10BASE-T Networks (up to 100 Mbps)
- High quality sealed switch with self-wiping contacts
Model 7277 DB9 A/B Switch with Contact Control Remote Port, 1U Rackmount
- Connects a device between 2 other devices or networks.
- DB9 Remote Control port provides access to switch remotely via dry contact open/close logic.
- Pushbutton control can be locked out remotely through contact closure.
The Model 8085-002 is an A/B Rotary Switch cabled with 2ft RJ45 legs for installation into any custom enclosure.
- Certified for Cat5e Compliance
- Switches all 8 pins
- Allows Compatibility with All RJ45 Interfaces
The Industrial Ethernet 1000 switches are small form-factor, lightly managed switches designed for rugged environments meeting specific needs of industries such as machine building, manufacturing, smart cities, and more. Read more...More Product Announcements from Cisco
The Model 7369 is a 2-Channel DB9 A/B Switch with RS232, Telnet and GUI that shares a single port interface among two other devices for each channel.
- Remote Control access using Ethernet 10/100Base-T and either Telnet or GUI
- Local control via Pushbuttons
Model 7810 8-to-1 HD-15 Switch, 10BaseT/100BaseTX LAN Access
- IP Addressable!
- Share a single port HD-15 interface device among 8 other devices.
- Point & Click! Monitor switch status, control functions, lock/unlock front-panel access and configure the LAN Access port.