The Model 4001 and 4002 are versatile board units that have pushbutton footprints with momentary contact closure that may locally or remotely control the position of the switches based on user's requirements.
- The units can operate as a Master, Model 4001, and Slave, Model 4002, pair or as standalone switches. Read more...More Product Announcements from Electro Standards Laboratories
Punch down your own connections with this 110-Block, RJ45, 2-Channel Switch!
- Removable top cover to allow punch down of connections inside.
- M8076 accepts (2) 8-conductor Cat 5e cables INPUT via two RJ45/110-Block punchdown connectors allowing user to switch-through or break-from two OUTPUT RJ45 exit ports.
Share any BNC peripherals that have BNC Coaxial Interface
- Share 1 controller with 2 workstations or 1 terminal with 2 controllers.
- Switches both shield and center conductor of coaxial interface
- Manual Operation - No Power Required!
Model 7340A RJ45 CAT5e On-Line / Off-Line Switch with Contact Closure Remote Port, 1U Rackmount
√ On-Line switch position connects port A to port B
√ Off-Line switch position disconnects and isolates port A from port B
√ Features contact closure remote port with contact closure feedback. Read more...More Product Announcements from Electro Standards Laboratories
The Model 7370 is an RJ45 A/B Network switch with Serial Remote Control that allows the sharing of one RJ45 Cat6A interface network or device among two others.
♦ Now Certified for Cat6A Compliance!
♦ Utilizes High Performance Shielded RJ45 Connectors.
♦ Accepts RS232 Serial Data ASCII commands to allow off-site monitorin... Read more...
♦ The Model 4506 allows users to switch between three USB devices without having to disconnect cables.
♦ Perfect for connecting a computer to multiple USB devices!
♦ Remote control port allows off-site monitoring and switch management. Read more...More Product Announcements from Electro Standards Laboratories
M9457 is a unique device comprised of a 2-Channel RJ45 A/B/C, Cat5e Switch and a 1-Channel RJ45 A/B Cat5e Switch.
♦ Manually controlled via two front panel rotary knobs.
♦ Rated for 10/100/1000 networks (Up to Cat5e).
♦ No power required. Read more...More Product Announcements from Electro Standards Laboratories
Model 9448SH enables users to reroute data between two 10/100/1000 Base-T networks with a simple flip of a switch.
√ Certified for Cat5e compliance.
√ Rated for 10/100/1000 Base-T networks.
√ All ports are shielded RJ45 connectors. Read more...More Product Announcements from Electro Standards Laboratories
The Model 9069 allows the user to switch an RJ45 device connected to the Common port among two others connected to A or B ports.Easy Expansion! Add more modules having various switch functions as your system grows.Up to eight of the Model 9069's slide into a standard rackmount cage.- Category 6 Compliant Read more...More Product Announcements from Electro Standards Laboratories
Model 7340 RJ45 CAT5e On-Line/Off-Line Switch with Contact Control Remote Port, 1U Rackmount
- Absolutely NO data passes through the switch when in the OFF-LINE position!
- The Ultimate FIREWALL!