The Model 7192 allows access to two BNC networks from one Common BNC network or device.
- Four independent switch channels may be switched individually or simultaneously.
- Remote RS232 ASCII commands allow control of switch position, lockout of front panel operations and obtain switch status.
Each of the three channels of the Model 9449 allows quick connection to any one of two devices from one COMMON device.
- Simultaneously switches all three channels via front-panel rotary switch.
- High quality sealed switch with self-wiping low impedance contacts.
- All 9 pins of the DB9 interface are switched.
- Ideal for RS422 applications that ha...
Black Box's complimentary Networking and Datacom Design and Sourcing Guide features 112 pages of educational resources, tutorials, and technologies vital to setting up and extending industrial and commercial networks. Solutions include the latest in wireless, PoE, and fiber network extension, switches, media converters, device servers, and more. Read more...More Product Announcements from Black Box
M9263 Dual Channel RJ45 CAT5e A/B Switch, Manual, Simultaneous Switching, Side Mount. Both channels switch to A or B simultaneously. Rated for 10/100/1000 networks (Up to CAT5e). Switches 8 leads. Photo depicts 2 units w/Optional ears. Read more...More Product Announcements from Electro Standards Laboratories
Model 7407 allows access to 2 separate RJ45 ports via the COMMON port. Switch via pushbutton or remotely via RS232 serial port. All 8 pins of RJ45 interface are switched.
It is half the size of a standard 1U rack! Read more...More Product Announcements from Electro Standards Laboratories
Model 7278 Single Channel RJ45, Cat5e, A/B/C/D Switch, Serial Remote Control
- Allows quick connection to any one of four devices from one common device.
- Certified Cat 6 Compliance!
The Model 9447G is an RS232 DB9 Network Switch that comes in a gray rackmount chassis.
- No power required, manually operated.
- 3 Separate Channels of A/B Switching.
- Remote ASCII commands to switch each channel individually or all three simultaneously.
- Front panel pushbutton controls can be locked out remotely.
M7246-ESL Offers 2 Unique Channels, DB25 or RJ45, with both Secure or Non-Secure Switching!
- One channel is RS530 compatible and the other is RJ45 compatible.
- Either Channel can be set to CUTOFF Position which stops any and all data throughput for the switch.
- DB9 on rear panel accepts Contact Closure or RS232 Serial Data for Remote Control
♦ The Model 8454 is a DB25 Audio Interface A/B/C/D Switch that is ideal for THX Audio Interface Switch applications.
♦ Internal wiring between the switch and the DB25 port connectors utilizes twisted pairs to accommodate the pin/signal listing of THX audio signals. Pairing selected to minimize audio signal crosstalk. Read more...More Product Announcements from Electro Standards Laboratories