Model 7181 is provided as a rotary switch and LED mounted to a faceplate with cabled RJ45 and Phoenix connectors for installation into any double gang wall box.
- Allows quick disconnect from network when not in use, providing ultimate security.
- Completely isolates the COMMON device from the data network when in OFFLINE position.
Model 7364 is a DB9 Switch that allows independent switch control of two channels: Channel 1 is a DB9 A/B Switch and Channel 2 is a DB9 Crossover Switch.
♦ Two Remote Control Ports to accept ASCII RS232 Serial Data, Telnet or GUI for remote operation.
♦ IP Addressable/Password
M5528A permits signal to pass uninterrupted (SVCN and GPCN positions) or isolates in/out copper (OFFLINE position).
- Keylock actuator insures secure switch operation.
- The switch position will follow the keylock actuator position at all times.
- Can be linked to Model 5527A Display Indicator Unit for a robust conference room switching system!
PathWay® M4426 RJ45 6-1 CAT5 Compliant RJ45 Switch
Share an RJ45 interface device connected to COM port with 6 other devices connected to the A, B, C, D, E, F ports. Switch via pushbuttons or via DB9 Remote Control port. Certified and Tested CAT5 Compliant! Read more...More Product Announcements from Electro Standards Laboratories
The Model 7421 is an RJ45 2-Position Switch that allows the sharing of one RJ45 interface device among two others with TELNET commands for remote control.
- Cat 5e Compliant
- IP Addressable
Model 9171 is an RJ21/50-Pin A/B Switch that is ideal for fast swapping 25-Pair (RJ21) station cable connections. Read more...More Product Announcements from Electro Standards Laboratories
The Model 8086 allows access to two 100 Base-T networks up to 1000 Mbps.
- Reroute data between two networks with a flip of a switch.
- Built to last with sealed precious metal contact switching mechanism.
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects.
The Model 9927 is a Five-Channel A/B Switch that contains four channels of DB9 switching and a single channel of RJ45 Cat5e switching. Read more...More Product Announcements from Electro Standards Laboratories
Red Lion’s N-Tron® series 100 unmanaged Ethernet switches offer an array of port configurations and feature a wide operating temperature range. The budget-saving 100 line provides excellent EMI protection and offer hardened metal DIN-rail mountable enclosures to expand your industrial Ethernet network. Read more...More Product Announcements from Red Lion Controls, Inc.
Model 7374 is a 4-Channel RJ45 Cat5e A/B Switch with Local and Remote Control of Switch position from a 10/100Base-T LAN Environment via Telnet Commands or GUI.
- Certified for Cat5e Compliance
- Password Protected and IP Addressable.
- Secure Offline Switch position stops any and all data throughput for the unit.