The LineSelect™ Model 9212 is a 12-Channel RJ45/BNC/DB9 A/B Switch enables two RJ45 CAt5e Channels, eight BNC Channels and two DB9 Channels to switch positions simultaneously via the front panel keylock.
RJ45 Channels are tested for Cat5e compliance! Read more...More Product Announcements from Electro Standards Laboratories
The Model 7382 8-to-1 RJ45 Cat6 Switch with RS232 Serial Remote allows quick connection to any one of 8 RJ45 interface devices from one COMMON device.
- Outstanding Cat6 RJ45 Interface Switching Capability!
- Comprised of two boards, interconnection cables and connectors for installation in an enclosure.
Model 5534 4-State RJ45 Switch is Ideal for Secure Conference Room Communication Applications!
♦ Allows the sharing of a single device among three other devices, with a secure off-line position.
♦ Manually operated by keylock. No power required.
♦ Meets Cat5e performance. Read more...More Product Announcements from Electro Standards Laboratories
Allows 3 Video Sources to be switched among 2 Video Monitors with the option of all sources to be put in a Cutoff Position.
- All video source and monitor connectors are RJ45/Cat5/100mbps
- DB9 accepts remote contact closure switch commands
- All switches are remotely controlled. There is no local control.
The Model 9141 is a DB15 Transceiver Switch Module that allows the quick connection to any one of two devices from one Common device.
- The Model 9141 is an open fram module designed to be installed in the Module 9025 Rack.
The Model 8085-002 is an A/B Rotary Switch cabled with 2ft RJ45 legs for installation into any custom enclosure.
- Certified for Cat5e Compliance
- Switches all 8 pins
- Allows Compatibility with All RJ45 Interfaces
Model 7265 Dual Channel RS-232/RS-530 A/B Switch with Remote Control Port
- Two Remotely Controllable Switches in a slim 1U high rackmount package
- Local switching via front-panel pushbuttons
- Remote switching via contact closure
Model 7330 is a DB25 A/B/C/D Switch that may only be controlled from DB9 port using RS232 Serial ASCII commands.
- Exclusive Remote Control - No Local Control.
- Switch between four DB25 ports.
- All pins of DB25 are switched.
- Switch ports are transparent to all data.
Model 7212 Remotely Controllable DB25 AB Switch shares a single DB25 interface device connected to the Common port with 2 other devices connected to A & B ports.Provides backup switching to your critical data links. Read more...More Product Announcements from Electro Standards Laboratories