PathWay® Model 7424 RJ45 A/B/C/D Switch with Serial Remote Control Port
- Provides 4-port switching in a low profile unit!
- LOCAL SWITCHING by simply pressing/holding front panel pushbutton.
- REMOTE SWITCHING via RS232 Remote port on the rear panel, providing switch control based on ASCII characters.
The Model 7335 8-to-1 DB25 Switch allows quick connection to any one of eight DB25 interface devices from one COMMON device.
- Ports 1 through 8 are DB25 Male
- The COMMON port is DB25 Female Read more...
Model 9469 DB25 Switch with half rack enclosure and full rackmount front panel is custom designed to allow the user to switch from Ku-Band or X-Band ports with a simple flip of a switch.
- Applicable to ANY DB25 interface, since all 25 pins are switched.
- Custom Labeling for ANY Application is Available!
Model 7499 3-Channel BNC A/B Switch Box with Contact Closure Remote allows the user the capability of accessing two separate devices, ports A and B, via connection through a device connected to the Common port for each of the three channels.
- Great for Audio, Video Remote Switch Applications!
The Model 7376 is an RJ45 Cat 5e A/B Switch that allows quick connection to any one of two RJ45 Cat5e devices from one COMMON device with a DB9 Remote port that utilizes TTL logic for remote control of the switch. Read more...More Product Announcements from Electro Standards Laboratories
Black Box has introduced an exclusive networking/video switch. The new LPB2900 Series Gigabit PoE+ Managed Switch incorporates a built-in MediaCento Controller, which is a finalist in the 2016 InAVation awards for best Video Tool.
The LPB2900 Series switch is the first network switch of its kind. It gives users an all-in-one solution for Ethernet networking plus HD video extension... Read more...More Product Announcements from Black Box
Model 7289 Dual-Channel DB37 A/B Switch with Telnet and GUI Interface to 10-Base-T Remote Control
- IP addressable. Remote switching via 10Base-T RJ45 Ethernet port. Remote connection for monitoring and control for up to (4) simultaneous TCP/IP connections. Communicate with switch via TELNET session.
M7288 is a DB25, Code Operated 4-Position switch that allows access to four separate devices, ports A, B, C, and D via connection through a device connected to the Common port.
- No Local Controls for this switch
- Pins 1-8 and 20 of the DB-25 interfaces are switched
- Unit preset for customer specifications; no jumpers or dipswitches to set. Read more...
Model 4520 DB15 A/B Switch with Remote Control (Contact Closure)
- Switches all 15 signals of DB15 interface
- Operates on 28 VDC supplied to the unit
- Switch via pushbutton or dry contact closure
The Model 7302 is a BNC A/B Switch that allows the sharing of two separate BNC ports via a Common port with the capability of control via front panel pushbutton or RS232 Serial Data ASCII commands.
- 75 Ohm Impedance BNC Ports
- Ideal for sharing laboratory test equipment having a BNC coaxial cable interface. Read more...More Product Announcements from Electro Standards Laboratories