The Model 9455SH is a dual-channel RJ45 Network Switch that has the capability to simultaneously switch both channels to A or B via its front panel rotary switch.
√ Rated for 10/100/1000 Base-T Networks
√ All ports are shielded RJ45 Connectors. Read more...More Product Announcements from Electro Standards Laboratories
The Model 8085-XXX Single Channel RJ45 Cat5e A/B Rotary Switch allows the user the capability of accessing two separate devices, ports A and B, via connection through a device connected to the Common port.
- Designed for installation in any custom enclosure.
- Model 4135 shares a DB9 device connected to COMMON port among 2 devices cnnected to A & B port.
- Locally via pushbutton
- Remote port accepts either TTL signaling or contact closure
- Remote Port overrides pushbutton activity.
Model 7204 Remotely Controllable BNC Interface 5-1 Switch shares a BNC interface device with 5 other devices.
- Front Panel Control or Remote Control via DB9 RS232 serial port.
- Switch position status via front panel LED or via Remote RS-232 serial port.
Model 7340B RJ45 CAT 5e On-Line/Off-Line Switch with Remote Port, 1U Rackmount
√ On-Line switch position connects port A to port B
√ Off-Line switch position disconnects and isolates port A from port B Read more...More Product Announcements from Electro Standards Laboratories
Model 7748 allows the user the capability of sharing a single port interface device among 2 others and will revert to a secure Cutoff position upon power loss.
- 10/100BASE-T LAN Telnet Access.
- Change switch's IP Address!
- Easy to use GUI, simple point and click operation.
- Access user interface via standard web browser!
Model 7356 6-Channel RJ45 CAT5 A/B Switch with Local and Remote Individual Channel Control, 1U Rackmount.
√ Accesses 2 devices, ports A & B, via a device connected to the COMM port for each of 6 channels.
√ Each channel is an individual switch that is independently controlled Read more...More Product Announcements from Electro Standards Laboratories
- M7242DT is an RS232 / RS530 DB25 A/B Switch that provides one channel switching in a convenient desktop unit.
- Switch from front panel pushbutton or IP Addressable 10-BASE-T port.
- DB25 ports are transparent to all data.
The Model 9067's are ideal for government contractors and others who are looking for reliable, expandable, modular network switch systems.
- Up to 8 units can be housed in one Model 9025 rack!
- Rated for 10/100 Base-T networks.
- Category 5 Compliant.