Model 7368 Dual Channel Piezo-Cell Overcurrent Protection Switch
♦ Monitors the peak current flow in up to 2 channels
♦ Supports simultaneous testing of two capacitors.
♦ Remote control operation is available via RS232 serial data. Read more...More Product Announcements from Electro Standards Laboratories
Model 7268 Single Channel HD15 Interface A/B Switch provides single channel switching in a low profile, 19-inch 1U rack unit.
- Remote control via DB9/M RS232 serial port or front panel pushbutton control.
- Switches all 15 pins simultaneously!
- Latching relays maintain connection and switch position even during power failure.
- Allows access two separate devices via connection through a device connected to the Common port.
- Manual Front Panel Pushbutton Control or Remote ASCII RS232 Serial Data Control
- Compact, Desktop unit
The Model 9474 is an RJ45 A/B/OFFLINE Keylock Switch with A, B, and COMMON ports deeply recessed inside the unit for added security.
♦ Improves Computer Network efficiency by allowing the sharing of peripherals.
♦ Secure OFFLINE position.
♦ Cat 5e Compliant. Read more...More Product Announcements from Electro Standards Laboratories
Model 4409 is a single channel RJ45 A/B/C Switch with Triple RS232 Remotes that allows the user the capability of sharing a single port interface device connected to the COM port among three other devices.
- (3) RJ45 RS232 Remote Ports can be used simultaneously.
- Also has 3 pushbuttons on front panel to control switch.
Model 7306 8-to-1 DB25 Switch allows RS232 Serial Remote Control access to eight networks from one computer or workstation. Eliminates the need to plug and unplug cables.
- Outstanding DB25 Interface Switching Capability in Only 1U Height
- Field Proven, Highly Reliable
- No Front Panel Control
Model 7355 is a 2-Channel RJ45 A/B/Offline Switch
♦ IP Addressable! Communicate with Switch via Internet Explorer running a PC
♦ Both Local Pushbutton control or Remote Telnet Access and GUI
♦ Cat 5e Performance Read more...More Product Announcements from Electro Standards Laboratories
Model 7254 Dual Channel RS530 Mode-S Switch, DB25 Interface, w/Exclusive Automatic Remote Control & Monitoring
Auto Switching Functions!
Affords TWO independent channel A/B Switch functions.
Exclusive Remote Control. Read more...More Product Announcements from Electro Standards Laboratories
Punch down your own connections with this 110-Block, RJ45, 2-Channel Switch!
- Removable top cover to allow punch down of connections inside.
- M8076 accepts (2) 8-conductor Cat 5e cables INPUT via two RJ45/110-Block punchdown connectors allowing user to switch-through or break-from two OUTPUT RJ45 exit ports.
Quickly, easily, access three DB9 devices from one with the Model 7244!
- Control the switch both locally and remotely.
- Simple point and click operation with GUI control from a 10/100Base-T LAN Ethernet environment.
- Latching relays maintain connection and switch position during power loss.