The PathWay® Model 4143 RS-232 DB25 Automatic Fallback A/B Switch
- Control the switch position using Pin 9 of the DB25 Common port or the front-panel pushbutton.
- A transition from 5VDC to 0VDC on Pin 9 of the DB25 Common port triggers the unit to switch positions.
Model 7301 8-to-1 DB9 Switch with Contact Closure and RS232 Serial Remotes
- Allows switching up to 8 networks or devices from one device/network via 8 front panel pushbuttton or remote control via Contact Closure signals or ASCII RS232 Serial Data.
M7245-ESL is a Dual Channel RS530 Switch and Fiber Optic ST Duplex Switch
- Both Channels feature 3 Positions, SECURE/NON-SECURE/CUTOFF.
- Channel One is RS530 Compatible. All 25 Pins Switched.
- Channel Two is Fiber Optic, ST Duplex, Multimode with 1300nm wavelength.
- Remote Control Using Contact Closure or RS232 Serial Data.
Model 7224 allows quick connection to any one of two DB15X.21 Interface devices from one COMMON device.
- All (15) pins of the DB15 interface are switched via break-before-make electromechanical relays.
- Front panel pushbutton control and RS232 Serial Remote Control.
Each of the channels of the Model 7196 BNC AutoScan Switch allows access to six DVR/Camera networks from one laptop computer. All BNC ports are impedance matched to support 75 Ohm equipment.
- Ideal Applications: Multiple Digital Video Recorder, Multiple CCTV Camera Security Monitor Systems, AutoScan Security Cameras
Model 7190 Double Gang, Wallbax, RJ45, CAT5e Online/Offline Manual Switch
- Ideal for Powering Off/On IP Based Cameras!
- Rated for 10/100/100 Base-T Networks, up to Cat5e!
Model 7435 Auto-Controlled 16-Channel RJ45 A/B Switch.
- Switch position of all 16 channels is controlled by sensing valid data on Channel One (A and B ports).
- All Channels are switched simultaneously.
- Unit access via Ethernet, GUI. Point & Click control.
- Password protected!
Model 7341 RJ45 A/B Switch w/GUI Interface to 10 Base-T LAN Remote Control, Cat 5e
Access user Interface via standard Web browser.
Login password authentication required.
Simple point & click operation. Read more...More Product Announcements from Electro Standards Laboratories
M7299 has 8 channels that allow the sharing of a single XLR interface device among three others for each of the eight channels. Ideal for professional audio equipment switching.
♦ All eight channels switch simultaneously.
♦ No need to plug and unplug cables.
♦ Switches all 3 pins of the XLR interface.
♦ Contact Closure Remote Contr... Read more...
The Model 7262 is a 2-Channel DB25 RS232/RS530 A/B Switch with BOTH Serial and Contact Closure Remote
♦ Each channel allows for quick connection to any of of two DB25 devices from one COMMON device.
♦ Switches all 25 pins of the DB25 interface.
♦ Both channels switch simultaneously or independently. Read more...More Product Announcements from Electro Standards Laboratories