Model 7224 allows quick connection to any one of two DB15X.21 Interface devices from one COMMON device.
- All (15) pins of the DB15 interface are switched via break-before-make electromechanical relays.
- Front panel pushbutton control and RS232 Serial Remote Control.
M8079 RJ45 A/B Switch- Certified CAT 5e Compliant.
- Accesses two 100 BASE-T networks
- Rugged Shielded Aluminum Enclosure
- Supports all 8 pins of the RJ45 CAT5e interface
- Lifetime Warranty!
The Model 4404 provides total AC Power Control to Eight Devices via Internet!
- Access User Interface via standard Web browser.
- No special software required.
- IP Addressable!
- Easy to use, simple point and click operation.
Model 7248-ESL Offers 2 Channels of RS530 compatible A/B/Cutoff Switching with DB9 Remote Control Port.
- Secure CUTOFF position and Remote Control for each channel.
- Accepts Contact Closure or RS232 Serial data for Remote Control.
Model 9503 is 3 Switches in One!
- Independently switch each channel manually via 3 front panel rotary knobs.
- Channel 1: DB25 6-Position Switch, all 25 leads switched.
- Channel 2: A/B DB25 Switch with all 25 leads switched.
- Channel 3: A/B BNC Switch with center conductor and shield switched.
Ideal for switching BNC connections remotely via the internet.
♦ Each of two channels allows quick connection to any one of two devices from one device.
♦ Remote access is password protected.
♦ IP Addressable. Read more...More Product Announcements from Electro Standards Laboratories
Model 4417 4-Channel Power Supply Distribution Switch with Independent Channel Control
- Each channel has a power ON/OFF and a mode AUTO/MANUAL rocker switch control of power output and mode of operation.
- The presence / absence of a 24VDC signal toggles a channel to operate between AUTO and MANUAL mode.
M7283 4-Channel RS530 A/B Switch with DB25 Interface achieves highest reliability through Redundant Remote Control and Redundant Power Supplies. All switched signals are passed via copper contact relays that maintain their position and continuity even in the event of a power loss or failure. The Doubly Sure Switch! Read more...More Product Announcements from Electro Standards Laboratories
The Cisco Industrial Ethernet (IE) 4000 Series offers highly scalable, easy-to-manage, and resilient switches with a comprehensive feature set. These switches provide superior, high-bandwidth switching (Layer 2) and proven IOS-based routing (Layer 3) capabilities for industrial environments.
Features and Capabilities:
The IE 4000 Series Switches are built to w... Read more...More Product Announcements from Cisco Systems, Inc.
Versatile, Dual-Function Approach: The SwitchLightTM from M2 Optics is a fully-customizable 1xN / Nx1 optical switching device that can address both network monitoring and/or optical multicasting (replicating) applications using a single chassis. Read more...More Product Announcements from M2 Optics, Inc.