M800 HSSI (SCSI-2) Interface Breakout Box designed to monitor all signals of the SCSI-2 interface.
- Inserted in series between SCSI interface devices to provide access to & monitoring of all data, timing, and control signals.
- Fifteen one-foot mini patchcords that plug into test points on the box are provided to facilitate access to signals passing t...
The Model 700 EIA RS-232 Interface Analyzer / Breakout Box has been redesigned. It now features a set of two voltage test points, one plus (+) and one minus (-), allowing the user to synthesize missing control signals. Read more...More Product Announcements from Electro Standards Laboratories
• Rolling racks hold up to 1500 lbs. of IT, test, and diagnostic equipment.
• 2- and 4-post racks fit under standard or standing-height desks.
• Designed by and for engineers.
• Rugged casters roll smoothly over thresholds and carpets.
• Constructed of heavy-duty 14-gauge steel.
• Bottom plate serves as a 20” x 20”... Read more...