Model 930849 Telephone / Telecom Field Technician Test Kit is supplied to Telco Field Technicians worldwide!
- Kit contains 13 high quality cables designed to facilitate test and access of high speed data interfaces.
- Designed with input from telco telecom installers, telco linesmen and field technicians.
Megladon’s HLC® Launch Test Cables are the ideal companion for OTDR testing, and are the highest performing launch cables available. They are manufactured using only the highest quality, precision components. We apply our patented HLC laser termination process to every connector, creating the best possible optical performance (IL/ORL). Read more...More Product Announcements from Megladon Manufacturing Group, Ltd.
Test Reference Cables manufactured by Megladon are the highest-performing fiber optic cables available and are specifically designed to be the ideal cord for testing fiber optic connectors. Read more...More Product Announcements from Megladon Manufacturing Group, Ltd.
- Exclusive HLC Termination Process
- SCRATCHGUARD® Durable Mating Surface
- Available in all Major Connector Types,UPC or APC
- Reference Grade Optical Performance
- GR-326 Compliant
- SM lengths: 150m, 500m, 1km
- MM length: 150m
The Pulse Suppression Box is a valuable addition to a fiber optic testing kit and is a durable replacement for spooled launch cable assemblies, which quickly wear out from field use. All Megladon Pulse Suppression Boxes come equipped with HLC SCRATCHGAURD® connectors for extended use, and are contained in watertight, crushproof boxes. Length and event characteristics are custo... Read more...More Product Announcements from Megladon Manufacturing Group, Ltd.