The ATC-5000NG is an RF signal generator/receiver for testing Mode A, C and S transponders. The ATC-5000NG was designed with modern software defined radio technology and is the replacement product for the commercial functionality of the SDX-2000, ATC-1400A and S-1403DL. Read more...More Product Announcements from Cobham AvComm
Aeroflex’s configurable GPSG-1000 is a truly portable, easy-to-use GPS and Galileo positional simulator. It fills a gap in the market by providing a low-cost 12 channel test set that creates three-dimensional simulations. This new simulator is also designed to be software upgradable. Read more...More Product Announcements from Cobham AvComm
Newest in low phase noise RF signal generator technology
The 3920B features a new low phase noise RF signal generator in addition to the already advanced functionality available on the Cobham 3900 Series. The 3920B includes many standard features as well as a host of optional test capabilities, digital personalities, and the Auto-Test II Alignment capability. Read more...More Product Announcements from Cobham AvComm
Now with TRX Systems NEON® Signal Mapper Application
The 8800SX expands upon the unprecedented features of the 8800 Series with a new 10 MHz external reference and new software capabilities to further speed testing of today’s Land Mobile Radio systems. Read more...More Product Announcements from Cobham AvComm
The AXIe Modular Products set a new standard in performance and function.
Cobham AvComm is pleased to announce its new modular line of products based upon the latest AXIe standard. The new Cobham AXIe chassis is the world’s first to support both the Wide PCI Express Extensions for AXIe and PCIe Gen3 backplane data rates, making it the test and measurement industry’s hi... Read more...More Product Announcements from Cobham AvComm
M800 HSSI (SCSI-2) Interface Breakout Box designed to monitor all signals of the SCSI-2 interface.
- Inserted in series between SCSI interface devices to provide access to & monitoring of all data, timing, and control signals.
- Fifteen one-foot mini patchcords that plug into test points on the box are provided to facilitate access to signals passing t...
The Model 700 EIA RS-232 Interface Analyzer / Breakout Box has been redesigned. It now features a set of two voltage test points, one plus (+) and one minus (-), allowing the user to synthesize missing control signals. Read more...More Product Announcements from Electro Standards Laboratories
• Rolling racks hold up to 1500 lbs. of IT, test, and diagnostic equipment.
• 2- and 4-post racks fit under standard or standing-height desks.
• Designed by and for engineers.
• Rugged casters roll smoothly over thresholds and carpets.
• Constructed of heavy-duty 14-gauge steel.
• Bottom plate serves as a 20” x 20”... Read more...