The ADS7042EVM-PDK is a platform for evaluating the 12-bit, 1-MSPS ADS7042 SAR analog-to-digital converter (ADC). The evaluation kit combines the ADS7042EVM board with a serial data capture card (SDCC) controller board. Read more...More Product Announcements from Texas Instruments
The ADS8881 is an 18-bit, 1-MSPS, single-chanel SAR analog-to-digital converter (ADC). The device operates with a 2.5-V to 5-V external reference, offering a wide selection of signal ranges without additional input signal scaling. The reference voltage setting is independent of, and can exceed, the analog supply voltage (AVDD). Read more...More Product Announcements from Texas Instruments
Micron Meters DIN Rail Transmitter are available in several models.
- »MT DIN Rail Transmitters, 4-20 mA & RS232/RS485 Serial Data Outputs
- »MTE DIN Rail Transmitters, 4-20 mA & Ethernet Serial Data Outputs
- »MQLS DIN Rail Quad Loop Splitter, 4-20 mA
- The Model 1050 is a three channel closed loop (compensated) current sensor board which uses the Hall effect.
- The board contains three independent 50 amp current sensors, which can either be independently powered or bussed together by means of jumper settings.
Communication between a Data carrier and a Read/write head is done by inductive coupling, it's possible to read or write surely at the factory automation fields where are hardly environments. Also, it has a function of multiple data checking. There is no missing data communication. Read more...More Product Announcements from B&Plus USA, Inc.
Upstream oil & gas products: Ultrasonic level measurement Automating chemical control and inventory management in the oil and gas industry Read more...More Product Announcements from ABB Measurement & Analytics
New generation of smart integrating sound-level meter datalogger. Read more...More Product Announcements from Convergence Instruments
- User Selectable Analog Output ±10V, ±5V, 4-20 mA
- 10-28VDC Power
- Selectable Full Scale Input Range 5-50mV
- DIN Rail Mountable
Dataforth’s latest addition to the MAQ®20 Data Acquisition & Control System family is the MAQ20-BRDG1 strain gage input module. Each module provides 4 channels of strain gage input in a compact module that can interface to quarter, half, or full-bridge sensors using either a 4- or 6-wire connection. Read more...More Product Announcements from Dataforth Corporation