Dataforth's Miniature 8B Solution Read more...More Product Announcements from Dataforth Corporation
- Measure temperature and humidity while transferring data via WiFi to a PC
- Built-in data display
- Measurement range from -20 to +60 °C (-4 to +140 °F)
- 802.11b compliant
- Capable of logging greater than 500,000 data set entries
- Sensor memory stores all data even if WiFi is temporarily disconnected<......
The USB-200 Series devices provide eight single-ended (SE) analog inputs, eight individually-configurable DIO channels, one event counter, and external pacer I/O. Everything you need to begin acquiring, viewing, and storing data is included with these devices, including comprehensive software support.
- 8 SE analog inputs
- 12-bit re...
- High-accuracy, 4-channel thermocouple data logger that records temperature in indoor environments
- Supports up to four J, K, T, E, R, S, B, or N type thermocouple sensors (sold separately)
- Stores 1.9 million measurements
- Records ambient temperature with internal temperature thermistor
- Supports software-selectable burst.../li>
New Multifunction DAQ Devices with 2 Analog Outputs
The USB-230 Series offers 8 SE/4 DIFF analog inputs, 8 digital I/O (configurable on a per channel basis), one counter input, and two 16-bit analog outputs. The USB-230 Series features sample rats up to 100 kS/s. Two 16-bit analog outputs are provided on each module with a fixed ±5 V range and an update rate of... Read more...
Introducing the USB 2600 Series:
- Designed for OEM and embedded applications
- 16-bit resolution
- 1 MS/s sample rate
- Up to 64 single-ended analog inputs
- Up to four 16-bit, 1 MS/s analog outputs
- 24 digital I/O
- Four 32-bit event counters
- Four timer outputs
- USB powered (no external power required)
The USB-DIO32HS provides 32 bits of high-speed digital I/O, and features independent input and output scan clocks, hardware and software triggering, and pattern detection/generation. Read more...More Product Announcements from Measurement Computing
PowerPad™ Portable PowerMonitor™ units let you monitor power anywhere in your facility with superior functionality and accuracy. Our lightweight portable unit is self-contained and includes the powermonitor, current transformers and cables, manuals, and software Read more...More Product Announcements from Allen-Bradley / Rockwell Automation
USB and Ethernet DAQ Devices with Isolated Analog and Digital Signal Conditioning Read more...More Product Announcements from Measurement Computing
The Wireless ELF 2 is a user-friendly, cost effective wireless load measurement system. This system allows customers greater freedom and flexibility in using force and pressure sensors in their product research, quality assurance, and testing. Read more...More Product Announcements from Tekscan, Inc.