It is hard to imagine that until recently I had nothing to do with apps and graphical programming, but I had been satisfied with my bits and bytes. They are the innermost of every computer. When I was programming the new ConfigTool with Windows and Android programming, I quickly took pleasure on it and teached it myself. This is partly due to the modern development tools I work with. Read more...More Product Announcements from LufftUSA
USB or Ethernet-based 24-bit, 32-channel thermocouple input device with 8 digital inputs and 32 digital outputs/alarms. Read more...More Product Announcements from Measurement Computing
- High-accuracy, 4-channel thermocouple data logger that records temperature in indoor environments
- Supports up to four J, K, T, E, R, S, B, or N type thermocouple sensors (sold separately)
- Stores 1.9 million measurements
- Records ambient temperature with internal temperature thermistor
- Supports software-selectable burst.../li>
Measurement Computing is pleased to announce the release of our new Product Selection Guide, covering all of our most popular products including USB, PCI and PCIe, Loggers, Ethernet products, and all of our DAQ software options. Read more...More Product Announcements from Measurement Computing
Measurement Computing Corporation announced the release of three, high-speed, 16-bit USB DAQ devices with sampling rates up to 500 kS/s. Starting at only $399, the USB-1608G Series set a new standard for low-cost, high-speed multifunction DAQ. Read more...More Product Announcements from Measurement Computing
- Measure temperature and humidity while transferring data via WiFi to a PC
- Built-in data display
- Measurement range from -20 to +60 °C (-4 to +140 °F)
- 802.11b compliant
- Capable of logging greater than 500,000 data set entries
- Sensor memory stores all data even if WiFi is temporarily disconnected<......
New Multifunction DAQ Devices with 2 Analog Outputs
The USB-230 Series offers 8 SE/4 DIFF analog inputs, 8 digital I/O (configurable on a per channel basis), one counter input, and two 16-bit analog outputs. The USB-230 Series features sample rats up to 100 kS/s. Two 16-bit analog outputs are provided on each module with a fixed ±5 V range and an update rate of... Read more...
The USB-200 Series devices provide eight single-ended (SE) analog inputs, eight individually-configurable DIO channels, one event counter, and external pacer I/O. Everything you need to begin acquiring, viewing, and storing data is included with these devices, including comprehensive software support.
- 8 SE analog inputs
- 12-bit re...
Measurement Computing has announced the release of the Ethernet-based E-TC thermocouple measurement device. The E-TC features eight, high accuracy, 24-bit thermocouple inputs and eight digital I/O and is perfect for remote temperature measurement and control applications. Read more...More Product Announcements from Measurement Computing
Introducing the USB 2600 Series:
- Designed for OEM and embedded applications
- 16-bit resolution
- 1 MS/s sample rate
- Up to 64 single-ended analog inputs
- Up to four 16-bit, 1 MS/s analog outputs
- 24 digital I/O
- Four 32-bit event counters
- Four timer outputs
- USB powered (no external power required)