Fluke 2645A Features:
- Data Acquisition, Up to 1,000 Readings Per Second
- 20 Analog Input Channels Expandable Up to 400 Channels
- Extensive Optional Plotting and Trending Capabilities
- Optional Wall, Cabinet, or Rack Mounting
- May Be Connected to Ethernet Networks
- Replaces Chart Recorders
On July 15 at Cape Canaveral, an Atlas V rocket was successfully launched, and all of its systems were monitored and recorded using brand new measurement hardware developed by DEWETRON. Measuring systems developed by DEWETRON, the market-leading specialist for testing and measuring systems, contributed to the successful mission. The launch showcased DEWETRON’s competence in providi... Read more...More Product Announcements from Dewetron, Inc.
Pico Technology and its representatives will be exhibiting at European Microwave Week – freedom through microwaves
6–11 September 2015, Paris, France
Visit us at booth 133/104 Read more...
Advantech launches a series of IoT Wireless I/O Modules Read more...More Product Announcements from Advantech Co., Ltd.
Tekscan's high temperature pressure mapping sensors can map the pressure distribution between two surfaces that are as hot as 200°C (400°F). High Temperature sensors are ideal for process/design improvement, machine set-up, and quality control. These flexible, 0.2 mm (0.008 in.) thin sensors can unobtrusively measure pressure distribution in a variety of applications.
Data acquisition and management, measurement, visualization or processing of large volumes of data in industrial image processing: powerful Rackmount PCs from Phoenix Contact in standardized format provide the right solution for sophisticated applications and a wide range of different tasks in your industry.
- Tailored to the 19" rack format with 2.../li>
Dataforth's Miniature 8B Solution Read more...More Product Announcements from Dataforth Corporation
- Measure temperature and humidity while transferring data via WiFi to a PC
- Built-in data display
- Measurement range from -20 to +60 °C (-4 to +140 °F)
- 802.11b compliant
- Capable of logging greater than 500,000 data set entries
- Sensor memory stores all data even if WiFi is temporarily disconnected<......
The USB-200 Series devices provide eight single-ended (SE) analog inputs, eight individually-configurable DIO channels, one event counter, and external pacer I/O. Everything you need to begin acquiring, viewing, and storing data is included with these devices, including comprehensive software support.
- 8 SE analog inputs
- 12-bit re...
- High-accuracy, 4-channel thermocouple data logger that records temperature in indoor environments
- Supports up to four J, K, T, E, R, S, B, or N type thermocouple sensors (sold separately)
- Stores 1.9 million measurements
- Records ambient temperature with internal temperature thermistor
- Supports software-selectable burst.../li>