Now available for the Omniport 30 hand-held transmitter from E+E Elektronik is a CO2 probe with a measurement range of 0…2000 / 5000 / 10,000ppm. This means that the device can be used for ambient air monitoring or for CO2 leak localization. Read more...More Product Announcements from E+E Elektronik
With high CO 2 concentration indoors, people will feel tired easily. So by controlling the CO 2 value relevantly, people will feel more energetic. Read more...More Product Announcements from EYC-Tech Co., Ltd.
• Electrochemical Sensor with a long life, good long term stability
and high accuracy.
• It has lower sensitivity to interferant gases.
• High repeatability.
• Monitoring for HAVC / Air conditioning system
• Instrument testing equipment.
• Environmental control a... Read more...
● NDIR (non-dispersive infrared technology) Sensor
● Integrated COMS temperature and humidity Sensor
● Electrochemistry CO & HCHO sensor
● High technical sensor of humidity comes with high accuracy, long-term life and stability
● With exposed sensor to raise sensitivity of CO.
● Remote monitor by RS-485 (Modbus RTU). Read more...
Edgetech's Model OxyTran-PSS is a portable oxygen transmitter that is fast responding, accurate and is capable of measuring Oxygen at trace or percent levels. The OxyTran-PSS has the capability of measuring Oxygen between 0 - 10,000 ppm or 0 - 25% and offers ease of operation. Read more...More Product Announcements from Edgetech Instruments Inc.
Net Safety's next generation detector, the Millennium II BASIC is a robust, reliable, and economic safety solution delivering highly accurate detection and protection. Our state-of-the-art "SMART" (Self Monitoring Analysis and Reporting Technology) sensors provide a cost-effective detector solution that includes all the features you demand with complete ease-of-use and operation. Read more...More Product Announcements from Emerson Process Management, Rosemount
Scott's Freedom 6000 universal transmitter for the detection of toxic and combustible gases incorporates modularity components and a common user interface into a fixed gas detection system, simplifying maintenance and reducing training costs associated with fixed gas detection. Read more...More Product Announcements from Scott Safety
The EE85 CO2 transmitter is ideally suited for duct mounting in the fields of building management and demand controlled ventilation.
The elegant, compact housing enables easy installation directly at the ventilation duct using a mounting flange. The EE85 C02 transmitter is also available with an integrated passive temperature measurement. Read more...