The Allen-Bradley E300 electronic overload relay from Rockwell Automation integrates communications, patented current-measurement technology, and time-saving I/O options for more productive motor monitoring and protection. The native dual-port EtherNet/IP option simplifies network wiring,and the modular design enables users to tailor the relay for their sensing, control and communication... Read more...More Product Announcements from Allen-Bradley / Rockwell Automation
- Operates on 50 or 60 Hz AC voltage
- Molded Rynite® class F coil
- Will operate continuously without overheating
- Easy single screw mounting
Space-saving PLC relays meet standards for American and European hazardous locations
Phoenix Contact now offers PLC relays that are dual-rated for ATEX and Class I, Division 2 hazardous locations. While Phoenix Contact has offered hazardous location relays for several years, the new additions meet both European and American standards.
Like Phoenix Contact's oth... Read more...More Product Announcements from PHOENIX CONTACT USA
The G6DN is a slim relay, ideal for applications such as PLC output, Temperature Controllers and Building Automation. This 5A switching relay has specially designed cross bar twin gold plated contacts ensuring high reliability and offers remarkable minimum permissible load characteristics. Read more...More Product Announcements from Heilind Electronics, Inc.
- General purpose relays (5-15 Amps)
- Power relays (15-50 Amps)
- Latching relays (5-10 Amps)
- Multiple contact configurations
- Multiple mounting options
- Custom designs available, including high current requirements