- Up to 10 Amp loads (see data sheet)
- No power required to maintain contact status-only a pulse to change
- Pole configuration up to 6PDT
- Class F coil insulation system for 155°C total temperature
- Coil molded in Polyester for environmental protection
- Snap action, one piece armature eliminates interconnections
- Operates on 50 or 60 Hz AC voltage
- Molded Rynite® class F coil
- Will operate continuously without overheating
- Easy single screw mounting
Space-saving PLC relays meet standards for American and European hazardous locations
Phoenix Contact now offers PLC relays that are dual-rated for ATEX and Class I, Division 2 hazardous locations. While Phoenix Contact has offered hazardous location relays for several years, the new additions meet both European and American standards.
Like Phoenix Contact's oth... Read more...More Product Announcements from PHOENIX CONTACT USA
Industrial electromagnetic relays are used mainly in industrial and power automation applications, in signaling controls, safety and protection systems and control and electric drives systems. Read more...More Product Announcements from Altech Corp.
Madison Company offers a full range of relays for custom applications. Our engineers are available to review customers' specifications and suggest the proper relays for their applications. Read more...More Product Announcements from Madison Company
The G6DN is a slim relay, ideal for applications such as PLC output, Temperature Controllers and Building Automation. This 5A switching relay has specially designed cross bar twin gold plated contacts ensuring high reliability and offers remarkable minimum permissible load characteristics. Read more...More Product Announcements from Heilind Electronics, Inc.
The Allen-Bradley E300 electronic overload relay from Rockwell Automation integrates communications, patented current-measurement technology, and time-saving I/O options for more productive motor monitoring and protection. The native dual-port EtherNet/IP option simplifies network wiring,and the modular design enables users to tailor the relay for their sensing, control and communication... Read more...More Product Announcements from Allen-Bradley / Rockwell Automation
Phoenix Contact’s new PLC Logic system combines basic programmable logic capability with the company’s PLC relays, creating a “smart” relay system. The PLC Logic system houses the logic in a small module that plugs directly into a block of eight PLC Relays. By eliminating the need for a standalone controller, PLC Logic saves space and simplifies maintenance.More Product Announcements from PHOENIX CONTACT USA
- General purpose relays (5-15 Amps)
- Power relays (15-50 Amps)
- Latching relays (5-10 Amps)
- Multiple contact configurations
- Multiple mounting options
- Custom designs available, including high current requirements