Thermal inertia. Not something always at the forefront of the thinking for many cable designers. However, depending on the conductor count, conductor size, and the wire(s)’ current carrying capacity versus the current the wire(s) will actually carry, thermal inertia – or the ability of materials to conduct and store heat – can be a very real issue. Read more...More Product Announcements from C&M Corporation
In today’s fast paced business environment, nothing can be more important than products manufactured to stringent safety standards and delivered by a reliable supplier. Read more...More Product Announcements from C&M Corporation
James Monroe Wire and Cable Corporation manufactures video cable to match your specifications. Read more...More Product Announcements from James Monroe Wire and Cable Corporation
HDMI is a standard high-speed interface for connecting digital media. Black Box offers a wide range of HDMI cables and adapters to fit AV installations. Use them to connect HDTVs, DVDs, Blu-ray players, cable or satellite boxes, and other digital AV equipment with the HDMI interface. Read more...More Product Announcements from Black Box
Application: VCR, DVD player, Audio Video receiver, Camcorders and other devices to your TV or projector.
- Connectors: 3 x RCA Male (Plug) to 3 x RCA Female (Jack)
- Ideal for extending your existing RCA cable.
- Color coded ends for easy installtion.
- Fully molded design provides maximum durability and excellent signal transmission
Ideal for connecting any home theater devices, DVI digital flat panel such as DVD, HDTV, projector, switch or splitter and other HDMI to DVI peripherals.
- Connects HDMI devices to DVI devices
- 100% Compatible with all HDMI and DVI-capable components.
- Shielded to prevent unwanted EMI/RFI interference and support maximum speed.