Pumps are the hearts of process plants. And like hearts, when they fail, the process stops. Pumps wear, and they can fail in ways that can not only stop the process, but also cause hazardous accidents. There are four basic ways pumps fail: vibration, heat, poor environment, and installation errors. Read more...More Product Announcements from EnviroPump and Seal, Inc.
Magnetic driven HZSM / HZSMA-pumps are designed to improve plant and personnel safety, especially when handling toxic, explosive or other dangerous liquids which react on contact with themore atmosphere Read more...More Product Announcements from Dickow Pump Company, Inc.
A comprehensive product offering:
- Flow rates extend from 0.006 to 18 gph (0.023 to 68 l/hr)
- Mechanically actuated diaphragm for years of reliable service
- +/- 1% steady state accuracy over 1000:1 turndown ratio
- Film and microfilm processors
- Litho and graphic arts plate processors
- Detergent dispensing
- Chemical mixing
- Medical, scientific and laboratory equipment
Since the 1970s concern for the environment has become increasingly important in the design of industrial plants. Today this issue is a vital concern in any discussion involving new plants and updating of facilities. Equipment designers, engineers, and suppliers must offer solutions which will eliminate any adverse environmental impact, or at a minimum reduce it to sustainable or regulat... Read more...More Product Announcements from Dickow Pump Company, Inc.
• 303 Stainless Steel body
• EPDM diaphragm offers resilience and chemical compatibility
• Mounts to one of the drive pump inlet valve ports by using a special valve adapter
• Draws cleaning solution with each stroke of the drive pump
• Permits cleaning solution application at system pressure up to 1500 PSI Read more...
The magnetic driven NMW/PRMW-pumps are designed for hot oil applications, to improve plant and personnel safety in industrial heating plants. Mechanical seals are eliminated. No utility cooling needed. In these cases, double mechanical seals are required in conventional pumps. Read more...More Product Announcements from Dickow Pump Company, Inc.
- Installation is simple - Upgrade nearly any centrifugal pump without changing the existing pump liquid end or baseplate. Simply remove the old bearing frame assembly and install the VIT Upgrade Power Frame unit.
- Interchangeability - VIT Upgade Bearing Frame assemblies are identical and interchangeable with complete new pump assemblies from EnviroPump and Seal.
Heavy duty “Next Generation” ANSI Process Pump
Heavy duty "Next Generation" ANSI Process Pump, with sizes currently up to 8" x 10" x 17" in 316ss and EF-255 (duplex stainless steel) and power from 5HP-250Hp Read more...More Product Announcements from EnviroPump and Seal, Inc.