An innovative approach to wastewater pumping spread across North America when Smith & Loveless Inc. pioneered the factory-built pump station more than 60 years ago. Today, after tens of thousands of successful installations, the progressive vision that inspired Alden Smith & Compere Loveless flourishes through a complete array of innovative buried pump stations. Read more...More Product Announcements from Smith & Loveless, Inc.
- Corrosion resistance without special liners
- Light weight - a fraction of the weight of concrete
- Extensive manufacturing capabilities with multiple North American facilities
- Experienced technical support for product design and installation
- Wide range of storage tanks available
- Quick installation minimizes impact of changing weather...
Xerxes has applied their extensive experience with horizontally buried fiberglass storage vessels into a line of FRP wet wells and vertically buried basins for use in a wide range of applications including lift stations and the adjoining valve boxes that are found in municipal wastewater systems and fluid-handling equipment systems in industrial and commercial facilities. Read more...More Product Announcements from Xerxes Corporation