The Lowest Life-Cycle Costs in Wastewater Pumping
Wet Well Mounted Pump Stations, featuring efficient non-clog pumps and operator-safe access, are the most simple to operate, safe and economical systems on the market. The stations feature all mechanical and electrical equipment housed at ground level—including the duplex vertical non-clog pumps, control panel and all valves. Read more...More Product Announcements from Smith & Loveless, Inc.
- Corrosion resistance without special liners
- Light weight - a fraction of the weight of concrete
- Extensive manufacturing capabilities with multiple North American facilities
- Experienced technical support for product design and installation
- Wide range of storage tanks available
- Quick installation minimizes impact of changing weather...
Xerxes has applied their extensive experience with horizontally buried fiberglass storage vessels into a line of FRP wet wells and vertically buried basins for use in a wide range of applications including lift stations and the adjoining valve boxes that are found in municipal wastewater systems and fluid-handling equipment systems in industrial and commercial facilities. Read more...More Product Announcements from Xerxes Corporation