GATOR Pump manufactures the highest quality centrifugal pumps including trailer pumps, vertical pumps, floating, and hydraulic pumps. GATOR Pump is a recognized leader in moving water, sludge, slurries, and other heavy solids in some of the worlds most remote and challenging pumping applications. Read more...More Product Announcements from Gator Pump, Inc.
GATOR Pump is simple to use, easy to operate and will last over decades of use. We save you significant measureable time and money with our cost effective fuel saving design. Our solid steel hand crafted pump can be mounted in fixed or floating vertical applications with flows up to 18,000 gpm. Read more...More Product Announcements from Gator Pump, Inc.
GATOR Pump, Inc. Brownwood Texas, USA, leader in PTO powered centrifugal pumps, introduces the Gator Center Pivot Irrigation Pump. Our agriculture customers requested a modification of our traditional GATOR trailer pump to use surface water to feed pivot irrigation equipment. Read more...More Product Announcements from Gator Pump, Inc.
GATOR PUMP is a longtime partner with State, Federal and Municipal Wetland programs. For nearly 40 years, our pond pumps and water transfer pumps have restored wetlands across the nation. Our solid steel design can be mounted in fixed or floating vertical applications with flows up to 18,000 gpm. Read more...More Product Announcements from Gator Pump, Inc.
CAPACITIES: 12,000 GPM (2,725 m3/hr)
HEADS: 370 Feet (112 Meters)
TEMPERATURES: 250°F (121°C) Read more...More Product Announcements from Pentair Engineered Solutions
- Capacities to 12,000 GPM (2,725 M3/hr)
- Heads to 370 feet (78 meters)
- Temperatures to 250°F (121°C)
- 382A - Bronze-Fitted Construction
- 382B - Stainless Steel Fitted Construction
- Stainless Steel Shaft
- Casing Wear Rings
- 303 Stainless Steel Mech...
- Designed to Meet Variable Flows in High-Rise, Commercial, Municipal and Industrial Buildings
- PLC-based Systems Available in Horizontal and Vertical Configurations
- Easy to Select, Install, Start-up
- Trouble-Free Operation
- Available in Duplex and Triplex Units for Quick Delivery
- All Units Performance Tested<......
Horizontal Split Case Pumps are the Traditional Solution for Handling the Flow of Liquids
- Cooling, Heating and Air Conditioning Service
- Boiler Feed Service
- Condensate Service
- High Pressure Water Service
Magnatex Pumps, Inc. MFRP-C-ANSI Mechanical Seal Series Pumps
Magnatex/Argal MFRP ANSI Mechanical Seal Pumps are designed to handle the most demanding corrosive services in the process industries. All wet end parts are manufactured from high strength fiberglass reinforced polyester (FRP) in order to resist corrosion, abrasion and operating temperatures between -50°F (-4... Read more...More Product Announcements from Magnatex Pumps, Inc.