The HI-100® features an in-line straight-thru, venturi flow design. The control element, a spherical ball, is contained by a cage that positions it relative to the downstream seat by means of linear stem travel. Read more...More Product Announcements from DFT Inc.
Is your control valve budget being stressed due to high maintenance costs? Do you need better process control than your current valve offers? DFT has the answer.Our unique straight-thru venturi design performs in the harshest applications. Read more...More Product Announcements from DFT Inc.
G3 offers five compelling advantages for your applications:
- Precise linear control with low hysteresis
- Higher on/off force levels for maximum flow capacity
- Responsive in low-temperature conditions
- Proportional current draw reduced by 30%
- Lower pull-in voltage on Solenoid product
Clippard Instrument Laboratory manufactures custom control valves to match your specifications. We have the ability and capacity to give you what you want. Our Engineering Department has designed tens of thousands of special variations, modifications or completely special valves, cylinders, fittings and assemblies. Read more...More Product Announcements from Clippard Instrument Laboratory, Inc.
- Blow-off function prevents excessive operating pressure from endangering the system.
- Stainless steel stroke support fixed directly to the plug.
- Precise centering and guiding of plug and stem.
- Available in cast iron, cast carbon steel and stainless steel. (also available with metal bellows stem seal).
- Available with a variety of end connect...
You can relax, knowing your BOP control equipment is built with genuine Barksdale Control Products. Accept no substitute! Read more...More Product Announcements from Barksdale Control Products
Festo has developed a ground-breaking storm water holding tank solution that is energy self-sufficient. Solar and wind energy drive the gate valves of storm water holding tanks, most of which are located in areas without a normal power supply. Operators no longer have to open and close the valves manually to drain the stored water, thus saving valuable time and money. Read more...More Product Announcements from Festo Corporation
DFT has put together a quick guide to understanding the fluid conditions that will most heavily impact the control valve selection process. In DFT's Selecting Control Valves eBook you will learn:
• What conditions are most critical to valve selection and why
• How process conditions affect the choice of control valves Read more...
Festo Corporation - This new, innovative pneumatic control valve combines three control functions into a single compact unit.
The VFOF-LE-BAH valve simplifies assembly and commissioning and saves costs of ordering and logistics. Read more...More Product Announcements from Festo Corporation