ASF Components offers pipe clamps, cable clamps and hose clamps. ASF Components provides both standard and custom clamping products that are available in many sizes, configurations, materials, carbon steel, stainless steel, plastic and rubber to name a few. Read more...More Product Announcements from ASF Components
Oetiker ear type clamps "breathe" and adapt to the expansion and contraction of hose affected by thermodynamics or aging-- no need to retighten. These clamps are lightweight and compact -- important when bulky screw-type clamps interfere with limited space applications. They also provide a tamper-proof seal without damage to the hose. Read more...More Product Announcements from NewAge Industries, Inc. / AdvantaPure
Qosina offers Slide Clamps, Pinch Clamps and Roller Clamps in an assortment of sizes, colors and styles. In stock and available for immediate delivery, these disposable Clamps are available to fit tubing dimensions ranging from 0.06 inch OD to 0.75 inch OD... Read more...More Product Announcements from Qosina Corp.
Spiral double-bolt clamps for positive connection of corrugated flexible material handling hose to tubing. Spiral double-bolt clamps with right-hand or left-hand helix.
- Galvanized steel or stainless steel
- Sizes range from 1" through 10" O.D.
• Narrow band, only 7 mm wide
• Smooth edged band steel prevents damage to mating component
• Fast, simple, secure installation
• Mechanical Interlock permits use of precoated material
• Deformation of the ear provides visual indication of closure Read more...
Advanced Technology Products - “Stepless” refers to the absence of steps or gaps on the inner circumference of the clamp. The ingenious stepless design provides uniform compression and a 360° seal. Standard series Stepless® Ear Clamps are especially well suited to applications involving both flexible and inflexible thin-walled hoses with h... Read more...More Product Announcements from Advanced Technology Products
The Tough-TITE™ Cam and Groove Couplings, the economy line of the “Basic Eight" couplers and adapters – positive connections for transferring liquids, gases or dry products. Read more...More Product Announcements from Morris Coupling Company
A quick and easy, lightweight and economical, one-piece coupling to join or repair system piping. This spanner-type combination offers:
- Stainless-steel construction with thick neoprene gasket and stainless-steel spanner cemented to shell
- A positive butt-joint seal
- Ideal for repairing or joining water lines
- Improved holding power to resist axial-force
- Dual-locking side bands and two one-piece longitudinal bars to withstand end pull
- Higher operating pressure
- Sizes range from 2" O.D. through 24" O.D. pipe or tubing
- Wrap around design, quick connect and disconnect coupling
- All stainless-steel construction
- Improved support over rubber hose and band clamps
- Sizes range from 1-1/2" O.D. through 12" IPS
- Standard 4" length for single grippers and 9-1/2" length for dual grippers
- Gum rubber or silicone gaskets available