Qosina is pleased to announce the addition of five DEHP-Free pinch clamps (#13616 - #13620), in stock and ready for immediate delivery. Offered in a variety of colors, these polypropylene clamps allow for easy identification and prevent the flow of fluid when included in your tubing assembly. Ideal for use in micro bore applications, they are the smallest pinch clamps offered by Qosina;... Read more...More Product Announcements from Qosina Corp.
Single wire clamps have the most effective holding force and clamping strength. The single wire concentrates the clamping force in one specific area around the hose. Read more...More Product Announcements from Rotor Clip Company, Inc.
Oetiker ear type clamps "breathe" and adapt to the expansion and contraction of hose affected by thermodynamics or aging-- no need to retighten. These clamps are lightweight and compact -- important when bulky screw-type clamps interfere with limited space applications. They also provide a tamper-proof seal without damage to the hose. Read more...More Product Announcements from NewAge Industries, Inc. / AdvantaPure
Qosina offers Slide Clamps, Pinch Clamps and Roller Clamps in an assortment of sizes, colors and styles. In stock and available for immediate delivery, these disposable Clamps are available to fit tubing dimensions ranging from 0.06 inch OD to 0.75 inch OD... Read more...More Product Announcements from Qosina Corp.
Spiral double-bolt clamps for positive connection of corrugated flexible material handling hose to tubing. Spiral double-bolt clamps with right-hand or left-hand helix.
- Galvanized steel or stainless steel
- Sizes range from 1" through 10" O.D.
The Tough-TITE™ Cam and Groove Couplings, the economy line of the “Basic Eight" couplers and adapters – positive connections for transferring liquids, gases or dry products. Read more...More Product Announcements from Morris Coupling Company
A quick and easy, lightweight and economical, one-piece coupling to join or repair system piping. This spanner-type combination offers:
- Stainless-steel construction with thick neoprene gasket and stainless-steel spanner cemented to shell
- A positive butt-joint seal
- Ideal for repairing or joining water lines
- Improved holding power to resist axial-force
- Dual-locking side bands and two one-piece longitudinal bars to withstand end pull
- Higher operating pressure
- Sizes range from 2" O.D. through 24" O.D. pipe or tubing
- Wrap around design, quick connect and disconnect coupling
- All stainless-steel construction
- Improved support over rubber hose and band clamps
- Sizes range from 1-1/2" O.D. through 12" IPS
- Standard 4" length for single grippers and 9-1/2" length for dual grippers
- Gum rubber or silicone gaskets available