the world standard for viscosity measurement and control, offers its Practical Course on Viscosity Measurements. This popular course is designed to help Brookfield Viscometer users comprehend the functionality of their instrument, solve the mysteries of fluid behavior and Rheology, and create successful and repeatable viscosity test methods for use in both R&D and QA/QC... Read more...More Product Announcements from AMETEK Brookfield
The DVE Viscometer featuring a brand new user interface and keypad. The updated DVE now has a contemporary design, adopting the look & feel of the DV1, DV2T and DV3T family! Read more...More Product Announcements from AMETEK Brookfield
Have you considered automated viscosity testing? Not sure if it's right for you? Do you know you want to automate your viscosity testing but don't know which automated viscometer is the best for your specific needs? Check out CANNON's new selection tool, "Kinematic Viscosity, from Manual to Automated". Read more...More Product Announcements from CANNON Instrument Company
Because viscosity measurement should be simple...
• Ideal for onsite chain of custody testing, quick QC checks and contamination monitoring
• ASTM D7279 compliant and correlates to D445
• Step-by-step instructions
• Tests at 40 °C and 100... Read more...More Product Announcements from CANNON Instrument Company
miniQV-X High Throughput Viscometer
For COMPLETELY unattended sample processing and testing
• Optimized for in-service oil testing and high speed applications
• Hands-free loading and testing of up to 25 samples
• Single PC controls up to 4 instruments
• Cleans and dries viscometer and vial after te... Read more...More Product Announcements from CANNON Instrument Company
Fully automated bench-top testing
- User-friendly software controls the instrument and facilitates tasks such as sampling, measurement and viscometer tube washing.
- 11 position sample handler allows for unattended operation
- Automated processing reduces operator to operator variability
Watch Pat Maggi, president of CANNON Instrument Company, discusses key features and benefits of the miniAV-X automated kinematic viscometer. Read more...More Product Announcements from CANNON Instrument Company
The VTS a proven technology, high frequency, intrinsically safe, vibrational viscosity and temperature sensor.
Designed for use in printing, coating and industrial applications; the VTS is manufactured to provide reliable, repeatable viscosity measurement in the harshest of environments for years to come. Read more...
MXBOC Viscosity Sensor (CE)
This In-Tank Viscosity Sensor is good for open tanks between 10â€ and 24â€ . CE and ATEX compliant, the MXBOC Viscosity Sensor can be used in water-based and solvent-based applications. Read more...More Product Announcements from Saint Clair Systems, Inc.
M51 Inline Viscometer
Use the M51 Viscosity Sensor with either solvent or water-based applications, such as printing fluid, glue and adhesives. This Inline Sensor mounts directly in the fluid line and can be used with any Norcross Viscosity Controller. Read more...More Product Announcements from Saint Clair Systems, Inc.