Benefits of using UPC's Ultrasonic Flow-Through Reactor in your Biodiesel Conversion Process:
- Allows for continuous inline processing
- Can achieve biodiesel yield in excess of 99%
- Reduces processing time from 1-4 hours to less than 30 seconds
- Reduces separation time from 5-10 hours to less than 60 minutes
- Can be easily configured w... Read more...
Everything you need in one easy to use package
- Many ultrasonic cleaner sizes are designed to fit all of your application needs
- All stainless steel construction
- Adjustable thermostat with power on light
- Bottom mounted "VIBRA-BAR®" ultrasonic transducers
- 40 kHz Simultaneous Multi-Frequency™" ultrasonic c...
“The Model UP-7028 is an ideal addition to any manufacturing facility, engine rebuilder shop, or any other application with a need for a large, powerful, industrial, ultrasonic cleaning system when a short delivery time is required Read more...More Product Announcements from Ultrasonic Power Corporation
Ultrasonic Power Corporation is proud to announce our newest innovative ultrasonic cleaning unit designed specifically for firearms cleaning by professionals and hobbyists alike.
The Gunsonic HG 1206 and LG 3606 are self contained, complete firearm cleaning systems. They are built for long term, continuous, reliable, precision cleaning.
These mac... Read more...More Product Announcements from Ultrasonic Power Corporation
Our line of energy efficient generators provides the high-frequency ultrasonic force for the best precision washers in the industry. These models are perfectly designed for use with either our own ultrasonic cleaning systems or constructions of your own design. Capable of both electrical and mechanical agitation featuring extreme frequency fluctuation control, our generators are e... Read more...More Product Announcements from Ultrasonic Power Corporation
Ultrasonic Power Corporation, 168 gallon, self contained, ultrasonic cleaning system. This system has the following features:
- Internal dimensions of 30 inches (FtoB) x 36 inches (LtoR) x 34 inches deep
- Working dimensions of 30 inches x 30 inches x 30 inch liquid depth
- Overall dimensions of 46 inches (FtoB) x 61 inches (LtoR) x 45...
UPC is pleased to announce our newest innovation - the Transducer Status Indicator (TSI). The Model 5400 ultrasonic cleaning generator now has a patent pending transducer monitoring circuit that indicates the operational condition of the transducers that it is powering. Each LED monitors a set of six transducers or 500 Watts. If the transducers... Read more...More Product Announcements from Ultrasonic Power Corporation
Ultrasonic Power Corporation’s BT 90H, 40 kHz, 750 W cleans Componex’s grooved pattern aluminum idler roll effectively and efficiently, even in the deepest grooves. Read more...More Product Announcements from Ultrasonic Power Corporation
SONIC TOUCH ™ is an innovative multifunctional digital control panel providing valuable system diagnostic and control functions for industrial ultrasonic cleaning systems. This new technology is made available only at Ultrasonic Power Corporation in Freeport, Illinois. Read more...More Product Announcements from Ultrasonic Power Corporation
Ultrasonic Power Corporation, the world manufacturing leader of ultrasonic cleaning systems, is announcing that its industry leading 5300-series generators have been certified by TÜVRheinland. This certification is identified on the system with a cTÜVus mark indicating compliance to UL (Underwriters Laboratories) and CSA (Canadian Standards Association) safety standards. Read more...More Product Announcements from Ultrasonic Power Corporation